Announcements > [x86] Announcements

Welcome to our newest member, GameSnake!

<< < (9/9)

GameSnake:

--- Quote from: Scr33n0r on September 15, 2005, 09:59:34 am ---
--- Quote from: xex on September 14, 2005, 08:25:35 pm ---
--- Quote from: Blaze on September 14, 2005, 07:27:38 pm ---If you know the person well, yes.

--- End quote ---

It was a sarcastic comment due to screenor doesn't know what's he's talking about.
How long has he known gamesnake to judge if he has an attitude or not...

--- End quote ---
I don't need to know him, chances are you don't know I'm normally reading what everyone's saying in the channel, and just not joining in, I read his posts, a lot of topics on the forum I just don't feel the need to reply to, unless I feel I have anything worth saying, or commenting on.

--- Quote from: GameSnake on September 14, 2005, 07:30:50 pm ---Which attitude is that?
Besides I am the same person to all my true friends and, what, you guys have known me, spent some time chatting with me, helped me in some way, I have helped you in some way and have had helped me in some way, and you have heated debates with me from time to time yet you respect my opinions and finally you have screened me for joining your prestigous clan? If not then you're no more dapt to judging me then the iago (iago especially) and  x86 members?  I am telling you like it is, not any other way. It's just a forum stop making a soap opera out of the ordeal.

The only wrong I did was assuming you was going to join. Yep sorry for assuming that, sue me.

--- Quote from: Scr33n0r on September 14, 2005, 11:48:13 am ---
--- Quote from: GameSnake on September 14, 2005, 11:29:09 am ---That thread is almost a year old..

--- End quote ---
Thank you Mr. Obvious? Point?

--- End quote ---

And you do not consider this attitude? I think my comment was just.

Bottom line is you started it and you are the mad one.

--- End quote ---
There were plenty of nicer ways I could have put that phrase I said to you, I just wanted to see how you'd react to an insult now, then you did before you were in x86. Your reply was moreso a threat, not just.

Everyone knows I do these things, it's nothing new, you'll either decide to ignore me, or befriend me. Either way everyone ends up being in a good mood, just takes time.

--- End quote ---
Really, don't worry about it it doesn't really matter. Lets just get over it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version