Author Topic: Disturbed - 10000 Fists  (Read 6892 times)

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
Re: Disturbed - 10000 Fists
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2005, 09:31:35 pm »
Sounds like Disturbed to me :/
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2005, 06:34:55 am »
Deify reminds me of Dope - I'm back. Except Dope is more of a harder type of genre, they're like a metal/liberal/rap type of band, I say rap because they're not like "yo, gangster, yo, yo,  cap you ass nigger", the lead singer just does his lines fast, but they're understandable, and then there's instruments getting raped amd screaming in the background, heh.

I like Dope though, one of my more favored bands.

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2005, 01:46:47 am »
I don't really like Disturbed, the singer is too.. want-to-be-Maynard Tool is a lot better then both Dope, and Disturbed put together. Oh, and the only Dope song I rally like is "Spin me right-round" or what ever.. it's a cover, and sounds almost exactly the same as the original.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2005, 09:12:22 am »
I don't really like Disturbed, the singer is too.. want-to-be-Maynard Tool is a lot better then both Dope, and Disturbed put together. Oh, and the only Dope song I rally like is "Spin me right-round" or what ever.. it's a cover, and sounds almost exactly the same as the original.

Tool is stupid.  They have a song named Hooker With a Penis.  I don't know about you, but that kind of creeps me out.  Plus, I don't like their music anyway.  And yes, I've listened to it plenty.  I have their discography.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2005, 09:32:33 am »

Tool is stupid.  They have a song named Hooker With a Penis.  I don't know about you, but that kind of creeps me out.  Plus, I don't like their music anyway.  And yes, I've listened to it plenty.  I have their discography.
Same, I sadly downloaded their discography, that was a good bit of my bandwidth wasted on pure shit. They did have one song I liked though, something about plants I beleive, was a while ago.

Now, Incubus, they're an ok punk rock band.

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2005, 06:54:51 pm »

Tool is stupid. They have a song named Hooker With a Penis. I don't know about you, but that kind of creeps me out. Plus, I don't like their music anyway. And yes, I've listened to it plenty. I have their discography.
Same, I sadly downloaded their discography, that was a good bit of my bandwidth wasted on pure shit. They did have one song I liked though, something about plants I beleive, was a while ago.

Now, Incubus, they're an ok punk rock band.

The song's called "Disgustipated."

And Sidoh, listen to the lyrics of "Hooker with a penis" It's a song about a total tool, telling the band that he used to be a fan, then they sold out.

Quote from: Tool - Hooker With a Penis
I met a boy wearing vans, 501s, and a
Dope beastie t, nipple rings, and
New tattoos that claimed that he
Was ogt,
From ’92,
The first ep.

And in between
Sips of coke
He told me that
He thought
We were sellin’ out,
Layin’ down,
Suckin’ up
To the man.

Well now I’ve got some
A-dvice for you, little buddy.
Before you point the finger
You should know that
I’m the man,

And if I’m the man,
Then you’re the man, and
He’s the man as well so you can
Point that fuckin’ finger up your ass.

All you know about me is what I’ve sold you,
Dumb fuck.
I sold out long before you ever heard my name.

I sold my soul to make a record,
Dip shit,
And you bought one.

So I’ve got some
Advice for you, little buddy.
Before you point your finger
You should know that
I’m the man,
If I’m the fuckin’ man
Then you’re the fuckin’ man as well
So you can
Point that fuckin’ finger up your ass.

All you know about me is what I’ve sold you,
Dumb fuck.
I sold out long before you ever heard my name.

I sold my soul to make a record,
Dip shit,
And you bought one.

All you read and
Wear or see and
Hear on tv
Is a product
Begging for your
Fatass dirty
Dollar

So...shut up and

Buy my new record
Send more money
Fuck you, buddy.

And what don't you like abou Tool? What "Textal Evidance" do you have. What about them don't you like, I want to know were you're comming from with that statment.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2005, 07:18:23 pm »
First of all, I don't like the way the guy sings.  He sounds like he has a rod shoved up his ass while inhaling Helium.

Secondly -- their song titles, lyrics and just overall...feel are strange, bizarre and questionable in my honest opinion.

And I know that Hooker with a Penis has nothing to do with a hooker that has a penis, but that's asside from the point.  Prison Sex has little to do with Prison Sex, although the lyrics are somewhat disturbing.

I have a Tool freak in my school.  He loves Tool and other bands like it.  He's the one who got me to download the discography, much to my dismay.

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2005, 10:49:45 pm »
I see. Well thank you for sharing your reasons. I like being able to understand people, and I LOVE being around people that make real educated oppinions about things, as apposed to "OMG I HATETHEM CUZ TER GEY FAGITZ!!~1Lo:L"

Thank you, a lot. :)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2005, 12:16:46 am »
I see. Well thank you for sharing your reasons. I like being able to understand people, and I LOVE being around people that make real educated oppinions about things, as apposed to "OMG I HATETHEM CUZ TER GEY FAGITZ!!~1Lo:L"

Thank you, a lot. :)

:-*