Author Topic: Stupid People Suck (A LOT)  (Read 2694 times)

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
Stupid People Suck (A LOT)
« on: September 18, 2005, 06:00:57 pm »
Right, so there I was, minding my own business, TRYING to watch TV, when *BAM*, some guy whack into the back of the family van, which was parked out front of our house.  Immediately I put on my flip flops and go outside.  Some fool rammed almost head on into the back of our van, which is 2 months away from being no longer on a lease (and pretty fucked up as it was, it had no heating, no airconditioning, no accessory switch, the front axel wasn't aligned, and the tranny fell out twice since we got it (I literally mean *fell out* too)), and now the hatch is dented on the left side, there's a 2-inch hole in the hatch, and the entire rear-left light area is bashed in.  It's not as bad as his car though, the entire front was fizzucked!  His radiator was hanging out, the hood was jacked off its right hinge, his right light area was missing, and it took two fire-fighters and two huge-ass crowbill emergency picks just to open the hood.  Our van was knocked forward about 5 feet, and now there is a huge black smear on the road (we're not entirely sure what it is..it looks like soot).  Nobody was hurt too bad (thankfully), because they all had their seatbelts on.

The street we live on is a 2.5-lane suburban road, meaning that people usually park on both sides, and drive down the middle, pulling overish to allow cars to pass the opposite direction.  Apparently, another car was coming twoards him and he judged wrong, and crashed into our van, but we're not entirely sure yet.

As it turns out, the guy had his license revoked, no insurance, no registration, and SEVEN warrents out for his arrest, and that's all before he crashed into us.  Now we have to pay damages and our insurance rates go up, all cause this penniless asshole crashed into our parked car when nobody was in/near/around/in visual contact with our van.  The morale of the story: if you're this guy I'm going to beat you senseless when you get out of jail.

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
Re: Stupid People Suck (A LOT)
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2005, 06:18:23 pm »
Something similiar happened to my sister. People are such douchebags. Our system sucks.
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

trust

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2005, 06:37:23 pm »
Wow that sucks.

Why didn't you park in the driveway?

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2005, 07:11:05 pm »
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a fucking dumbass. Holy shit!! Lmfao!!

If I woulda saw that I woulda pissed myself!!
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline RoMi

• x86
  • gg no re
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2005, 08:07:21 pm »
My insurance as a clause that if you aren't in the car during the accident then all damages are paid for, this includes tree branches falling on it or people crashing into it.
-RoMi

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2005, 08:15:08 pm »
Ahahahaha. That sucks bad. I hope he gets his ass raped so hard that he dies.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2005, 08:17:49 pm »
Ahahahaha. That sucks bad. I hope he gets his ass raped so hard that he dies.

Before Prison: o
After Prison: (_)

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2005, 08:37:29 pm »
Wow that sucks.

Why didn't you park in the driveway?
Because my dad's car was in it.

My insurance as a clause that if you aren't in the car during the accident then all damages are paid for, this includes tree branches falling on it or people crashing into it.
And then in 1/3 point font is the part about your insurance going wayyyyyyyyyyyyy up.  Our insurance might pay for it, but since it was a shitty car in the first place it'll probably just classified as totaled.