Author Topic: To those who flamed in the recently trashed topic.  (Read 1466 times)

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
To those who flamed in the recently trashed topic.
« on: October 02, 2005, 03:27:13 pm »
I was going to PM this, but I decided it better to just post it publically, because this would (in my opinion) be best said to everyone.

If you're brand new here, don't bring your bullshit from other forums, I couldn't stop laughing at all the flaming in that one thread, all over one dumb avatar. We have plenty of talented graphics designers here, talk to them before making such an idiotic thread here.

Flaming is so uncommon here, it is basically astonishing to see anything even close to an insult on these forums, don't do it, you only make yourself look dumb.

As for you (Metal), there are people here who can fix your avatar so it fits with this forum's restrictions, don't bitch about it, simply post in the graphics forum requesting it to be resized if you can't do it yourself.

Here is my quick revision of it so it fits without so much distortion:

That's all, amazing hm? A few simple words can get anyone nearly anything, no one's going to flame you for a question and/or request, so why not?

Anyways, that's all, I beleive that was needed to be said, thank you for all your time, and happy posting, hope this made everyone who's a bit fresh to this forum feel more at ease.