Author Topic: New kid in town.  (Read 13333 times)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Re: New kid in town.
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2005, 11:51:22 am »
By the way, Distant, here is my question set you should answer:

Tell us about yourself... How old are you? Where are you from? What do you do (school/work)? Where do you work, if applicable? What kind of music do you like? Do you have a girl (boy?) friend?  Are you in any other clans? What are they like (if applicable)? Any friends around here (members or otherwise)? Why do you want to join? Have you read our rules?  What's your favourite tv show? Movie? Band? Country? Continent? Season?  Type of weather? Subject in school? Chemical? Food? Drink? Book? Author? Operating system? Phone company? Computer brand? Linux distribution? Sport? Sports team? Sporting event? Game? Style of game (board, rpg, card, etc.)? Bird? Animal? Pet? Sub at Subway?

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2005, 01:11:04 pm »
I don't have any real friends that I actually know on this site
HEY!

@Joe: Aaron Carter is gayer than a bunch of gay guys having a public orgy.
One time, I saw these two guys making out in the park.  That was the gayest thing I ever saw, until now. 

BWahahaha

Offline Distant.Echo

• Hi! I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2005, 10:10:58 pm »

Tell us about yourself... How old are you? Where are you from? What do you do (school/work)? Where do you work, if applicable? What kind of music do you like? Do you have a girl (boy?) friend?  Are you in any other clans? What are they like (if applicable)? Any friends around here (members or otherwise)? Why do you want to join? Have you read our rules?  What's your favourite tv show? Movie? Band? Country? Continent? Season?  Type of weather? Subject in school? Chemical? Food? Drink? Book? Author? Operating system? Phone company? Computer brand? Linux distribution? Sport? Sports team? Sporting event? Game? Style of game (board, rpg, card, etc.)? Bird? Animal? Pet? Sub at Subway?

I'm 19. Originally, I'm from California, but I live in New York, dad came here because of work. I'm taking this semester off school because I just got knee surgery, but yes, work and school. Circuit City is my place of business. I like a wide variety of genres, rock, pop, rap, jazz..just to name a few. I have a girlfriend of 3.5 years, I'm cool. I'm not in any clans, but I'm trying to go CAL-O for Counter-Strike:Source. I know a few people here, Deadly, Newby, Rabbit..I think that's it. I want to join because you guys are cool, I like cool people. Yes, I read the rules before I registered actually. Favorite tv show is ER..on TNT from 10-12 out here. Movie..hm..Scarface. Band? Trapt right now. Italy is fucking leet. I have Time Warner for phone, cable and internet. For PC's, I prefer custom, but Sony for laptops. I haven't actually used Linux yet, but when I do, it will be Slackware. Soccer rocks. Newcastle United rocks. The only sporting event I watch is the Super Bowl. My favorite board game is Taboo..maybe that's a board game. Computer game - Counter-Strike:Source. I also play Guild Wars. No birds. I have a cat and a dog. The dog sucks, the cat rocks. My favorite sub is Italian bread, turkey, provolone with lettuce, tomato, green bell peppers with mayo and honey mustard dressing. Try it.

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2005, 01:05:19 pm »
The dog sucks,
Impossible!   Dogs are amazing!  >:(  :'(
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2005, 03:58:17 pm »
The dog sucks,
Impossible!   Dogs are amazing!  >:(  :'(
You'd be surprised.

I'm 19. Originally, I'm from California, but I live in New York, dad came here because of work. I'm taking this semester off school because I just got knee surgery, but yes, work and school. Circuit City is my place of business. I like a wide variety of genres, rock, pop, rap, jazz..just to name a few. I have a girlfriend of 3.5 years, I'm cool. I'm not in any clans, but I'm trying to go CAL-O for Counter-Strike:Source. I know a few people here, Deadly, Newby, Rabbit..I think that's it. I want to join because you guys are cool, I like cool people. Yes, I read the rules before I registered actually. Favorite tv show is ER..on TNT from 10-12 out here. Movie..hm..Scarface. Band? Trapt right now. Italy is fucking leet. I have Time Warner for phone, cable and internet. For PC's, I prefer custom, but Sony for laptops. I haven't actually used Linux yet, but when I do, it will be Slackware. Soccer rocks. Newcastle United rocks. The only sporting event I watch is the Super Bowl. My favorite board game is Taboo..maybe that's a board game. Computer game - Counter-Strike:Source. I also play Guild Wars. No birds. I have a cat and a dog. The dog sucks, the cat rocks. My favorite sub is Italian bread, turkey, provolone with lettuce, tomato, green bell peppers with mayo and honey mustard dressing. Try it.

What? how could you leave out your favorite chemical?! We want the dirt, as an x86 buddy of mine would say :).

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2005, 10:52:08 pm »
Metal for the win \m/!
METAL OWNS \m/____(>_<)____\m/
Damn right I own!
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2005, 07:11:51 am »
Metal for the win \m/!
METAL OWNS \m/____(>_<)____\m/
Damn right I own!
For fucks sake change that custom tag of yours, keeps scaring me. o_O

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2005, 06:53:23 pm »
I don't have any real friends that I actually know on this site
HEY!

@Joe: Aaron Carter is gayer than a bunch of gay guys having a public orgy.
One time, I saw these two guys making out in the park.  That was the gayest thing I ever saw, until now. 

Quoted until the day I die.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline StaiN

• Chicken Biskit
  • x86
  • Ninjas?
    • View Profile
    • Not My Site.
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2005, 11:42:53 pm »
Welcome Echo. Get to know me. I'm homeless. It's goodtimes.

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2005, 06:40:20 pm »
Welcome Echo. Get to know me. I'm homeless. It's goodtimes.

I told you to come live with me. Free wow :)
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.