Author Topic: hrm....!?  (Read 23568 times)

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
Re: hrm....!?
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2005, 08:48:04 pm »
There's only two NEW members....(Ergot and Gamesnake) I wouldn't say that's the main reason and I had school (Remember: I was applying for colleges since the beginning of school and now)
Blaze and Ergot joined after me.  ;D

Offline Networks

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2005, 02:57:52 pm »
There's only two NEW members....(Ergot and Gamesnake) I wouldn't say that's the main reason and I had school (Remember: I was applying for colleges since the beginning of school and now)
I see how it is, I'll be one my way now.

Oh, I forgot, sorry Blaze. I forgot about you because I actually knew you! So it's plus.

http://www.zeroforce.net

[16:50:11] Networks:0:32: What will soup bot be like?
[16:50:15] Warrior[x86]:16:-1: soup-like.
[16:50:21] warzofbeta@Lordaeron:0:62: Like god.
[16:50:26] Warrior[x86]:16:-1: Fake?

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2005, 05:13:33 pm »

Oh, I forgot, sorry Blaze. I forgot about you because I actually knew you! So it's plus.

By the way, w hen you only need 5 no's to fail, having 3 people who don't really know you makes a significant difference.

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2005, 08:56:57 pm »

By the way, w hen you only need 5 no's to fail, having 3 people who don't really know you makes a significant difference.
Yea :( He never talks to me on AIM
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline Networks

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2005, 04:58:18 pm »

pfffft 2*, I know Blaze we talk more then I talk to you on aim these days :P. Ergot I don't even know you aim s/n...so yeah.

http://www.zeroforce.net

[16:50:11] Networks:0:32: What will soup bot be like?
[16:50:15] Warrior[x86]:16:-1: soup-like.
[16:50:21] warzofbeta@Lordaeron:0:62: Like god.
[16:50:26] Warrior[x86]:16:-1: Fake?