Author Topic: tourettes guy  (Read 8604 times)

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
Re: tourettes guy
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2005, 06:25:01 pm »
Ever heard of the "Tower of Babbel?" Know what happened when it was being build? God made everyone speak different languages. They didn't have a clue what was going on, and never finished it.

Woah, I bet I just totally missed this entire subject and only mentioned what would happen if we didn't speak the same language. =)
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2005, 07:23:32 pm »
Stop trying to find some stupid round-about way to win the argument, Quik. You're digging through countless layers of reality to find something wrong with my arguments.

You don't make sense.

Then why mention something completely random?

I never attempted to spur an arguement, you seem to get off by it, and then try and blame me for it.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2005, 07:36:03 pm »
Then why mention something completely random?

I never attempted to spur an arguement, you seem to get off by it, and then try and blame me for it.
No, but they did describe perfectly well the words you asked me to look up.  Of course there are exceptions, there always are.  However, the foundation and vast majority of our language we use has centerally defined meanings.  To repeat myself: they have to be.