Author Topic: Neverwinter Nights...  (Read 8852 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Neverwinter Nights...
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2005, 10:00:41 pm »
There's a kid in my school who's really into this game.  Every time we get on the subject of games (which is nearly every conversation I have with him), he starts talking about Neverwinter Nights.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2005, 02:02:45 am »
I'm up to level 5 / 5 with my Druid / Shifter.  I can shift into 5 kinds of little dragons (wyrmlings), gargoyle, minotaur, harpy, manticore, basilisk, and drider.  At level 10 I will be able to change into a medusa, huge dire tiger, or mindflayer.  I'm looking forward to that :)

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2005, 06:16:58 pm »
Does this game have some sort of copy protection (that can't be easily defeated)? Does it have some sort of online gaming? And is anyone willing to mail me a copy?

=)
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2005, 06:24:06 pm »
Does this game have some sort of copy protection (that can't be easily defeated)? Does it have some sort of online gaming? And is anyone willing to mail me a copy?

=)
It has online protection, but other then that, crack.exe is your horse that'll take you on a ride.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2005, 07:32:20 pm »
We copied it just fine; however, it requires a valid CDKey for any multiplayer

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2005, 08:14:32 pm »
Hehehehe.

My figher fucking rapes everything.

Him and my monk.

On a side note, I hate you Ron. I want to shapeshift!
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2005, 10:01:10 pm »
I was reading a guide about Shifters.  Apparently, on level 12 you should take a Monk level.  I wish I'd known that, I would have taken Lawful alignment.  I'm considering using a character editor to make myself lawful, just so I can build this properly.  I'm not sure if that's moral or not, though :-/

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2005, 10:02:47 pm »
Hmm...

iago, that giant guardian white dragon that you had to run out of the cave to fight.... how many times did you rest fighting him?

I ran in, whooped the living fuck out of him (my teammate got 70 damage done to him; that's all), and got the Word of Power from the snowglobe!

Please tell me that's the huge badass dragon you are talking about. If it is, I'm set. 8)
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2005, 11:30:47 pm »
I don't remember which dragon you're talking about. You have to fight many dragons in the game, and most of them are pretty easy. 

The only one I had trouble with is an "ancient red dragon".  Klauth, I believe.  He has a word of power stashed in his lair, and he lives with a bunch of fire giants (which hurt me like hell; I had no fire resistance). 

In the last act, you have to fight 2 dragons are once.  That's one of the tougher fights I did, but it went pretty well. 

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2005, 11:55:15 pm »
Ah. I fought some "guardian white dragon" inside the snow globe. :P
- Newby

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2005, 12:38:31 am »
Oh, that thing.  I don't think I had to rest at all, but I seem to remember him damaging me a lot.  I think he killed Tomi Undergallows, iirc.  Once I had the amulet thing, anyway, it was easy. :)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2005, 11:39:13 am »
Well, I'm up against the two corrupted dragons.

I guess I won't be getting much farther! :(
- Newby

Offline wires

• Pwnage
  • x86
  • cocaine is fun!
    • View Profile
    • Weapon Of Mass Destruction
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2005, 12:10:01 pm »

=)
I can give you mine maybe if I can find it.  I don't play it anyways I thought it was a boring game.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2005, 02:09:25 pm »
Well, I'm up against the two corrupted dragons.

I guess I won't be getting much farther! :(

Nope.  Beat it yet? :)

=)
I can give you mine maybe if I can find it.  I don't play it anyways I thought it was a boring game.
If you find a CDKey, and intend to play on Linux, you can download everything you need.  It's only 2.5gb.  ha! :)

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2005, 02:11:15 pm »
If you find a CDKey, and intend to play on Linux, you can download everything you need.  It's only 2.5gb.  ha! :)
Where might this be?
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...