Author Topic: House For Sale  (Read 6009 times)

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
House For Sale
« on: November 03, 2005, 06:25:46 pm »
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
Re: House For Sale
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2005, 06:44:06 pm »
Hah, interesting idea.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2005, 07:15:37 pm »
*raises paddle* Five bucks.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

trust

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2005, 07:16:59 pm »
600,000 for that? wtf? That's a smallllllllll house.

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2005, 07:21:18 pm »
It comes with furniture Trust.  That shit can get expensive, and if it's in as nice a neighborhood as it claims, the price really doesn't surprise me.

What I find REALLY funny is that this chick does NOT look ANYWHERE NEAR 48.  Seriously.  And if I was a guy that old, I'd hit that.  I find it hard to believe she hasn't found anyone yet, unless there's something INCREDIBLY WRONG with her.
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2005, 07:37:35 pm »
I wouldn't call it "smalllllllll", but I don't think a house that size (alone) would be $600k.  But, like Mynd said, that's not the only factor. 

And, perhaps she's a bitch.  Or clingy.  Or flatulant. 

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2005, 07:47:43 pm »
It comes with furniture Trust. That shit can get expensive, and if it's in as nice a neighborhood as it claims, the price really doesn't surprise me.

What I find REALLY funny is that this chick does NOT look ANYWHERE NEAR 48. Seriously. And if I was a guy that old, I'd hit that. I find it hard to believe she hasn't found anyone yet, unless there's something INCREDIBLY WRONG with her.
She has AIDS.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2005, 07:51:50 pm »
I wouldn't call it "smalllllllll", but I don't think a house that size (alone) would be $600k.  But, like Mynd said, that's not the only factor. 

And, perhaps she's a bitch.  Or clingy.  Or flatulant. 
A house that big in a town like Somers Point could easily go for over $1 million.  I'd be a bit surprised if it wasn't either a) in some rich development, b) on the Jersey Shore, or c) had walls stuffed with crack.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2005, 08:29:01 pm »
It comes with furniture Trust.  That shit can get expensive, and if it's in as nice a neighborhood as it claims, the price really doesn't surprise me.

Uh, furniture doesn't help the price much, if at all. I would know; my dad's fiance can't sell her house, and furnished or unfurnished (with about $200,000 worth of furniture) the price doesn't dip more than $100K down compared to being furnished. :P
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

trust

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2005, 08:29:47 pm »
rich development? That type of housing design (as seen from the front, not necessarily interior or outside etc.) is synonomous with the types of houses found in the slums here.

But I guess it's based off of location. When I was in Jersey all the houses were tiny looking, but they had big basements. We don't have basements here. And like a lot of other places have houses that would be considered to be relatively big here, but are the norm there. Ehhh.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2005, 08:43:28 pm »
rich development? That type of housing design (as seen from the front, not necessarily interior or outside etc.) is synonomous with the types of houses found in the slums here.

But I guess it's based off of location. When I was in Jersey all the houses were tiny looking, but they had big basements. We don't have basements here. And like a lot of other places have houses that would be considered to be relatively big here, but are the norm there. Ehhh.

You should see New Jersey, my grandparents own a beach-side appartment type place there on the 9th floor of the building, and it's worth over 4 million, 600,000 for an actual house is nothing.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2005, 10:57:58 pm »

Are you TRYING to get me to make a "rich kid" comment? This would be a perfect place, whether or not it's appropriate :)

trust

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2005, 05:44:56 am »

Are you TRYING to get me to make a "rich kid" comment? This would be a perfect place, whether or not it's appropriate :)

Look at my city's demographics (Wikipedia), iago. A "rich kid" comment wouldn't even be effective or acceptable in this thread, since its my city (which is mostly slums imho, my city is like [slum][notslum][slum] - it's how it's divided. Though the 3rd slum (OV) now is having like 3+million dollar houses built on the East side of it. I don't live there, by the way.)

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2005, 07:29:48 am »

Look at my city's demographics (Wikipedia), iago. A "rich kid" comment wouldn't even be effective or acceptable in this thread, since its my city (which is mostly slums imho, my city is like [slum][notslum][slum] - it's how it's divided. Though the 3rd slum (OV) now is having like 3+million dollar houses built on the East side of it. I don't live there, by the way.)
A gangster wouldn't care what size his house is, so long as he has something to support his lovely wife and 17 kids.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2005, 08:38:47 am »

Well, it seems like a perfectly average sized house around here, and you say it's what's found in the slums where you live.  Hmm! :-)