Author Topic: Off the cliff  (Read 3016 times)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Off the cliff
« on: November 14, 2005, 12:21:31 am »
The body of Cecil Lockheart was found at the bottom of a cliff.  He was clothes in hiking boots, mitts, several jackets, and woolen trousers.  The suspect recalled, "I retunred to comp early to make dinner when I saw Cecil and his wife arguing.  They've been married for several years and often had heated discussions, so I didn't want to intrude and hid behind a tree.  Suddenly, Cecil picked up a rock and delivered a fatal blow to her head.  Just then, he saw me, and was so startled he turned and ran.  Apparently, he forgot about the cliff and feel to his death. 

When the lab checked the rock that killed the wife, it found Cecil's fingerprints on one side and his wife's blood on the other. 

The suspect was immediately arrested. 

Why?

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
Re: Off the cliff
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 12:34:20 am »
Necrophile?
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 12:38:10 am »
The body of Cecil Lockheart was found at the bottom of a cliff.  He was clothes in hiking boots, mitts, several jackets, and woolen trousers.  The suspect recalled, "I retunred to comp early to make dinner when I saw Cecil and his wife arguing.  They've been married for several years and often had heated discussions, so I didn't want to intrude and hid behind a tree.  Suddenly, Cecil picked up a rock and delivered a fatal blow to her head.  Just then, he saw me, and was so startled he turned and ran.  Apparently, he forgot about the cliff and feel to his death. 

When the lab checked the rock that killed the wife, it found Cecil's fingerprints on one side and his wife's blood on the other. 

The suspect was immediately arrested. 

Why?

Hmm.  He was hiking, touched a rock or two, which the suspect noted.  The suspect pushed him off the cliff and killed him.  Then, he used some gloves and threw one of the rocks that Cecil had touched at the wife to kill her?

That's the best I can do after all that Physics. :(

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 12:45:32 am »
Hmm.  He was hiking, touched a rock or two, which the suspect noted.  The suspect pushed him off the cliff and killed him.  Then, he used some gloves and threw one of the rocks that Cecil had touched at the wife to kill her?

That's the best I can do after all that Physics. :(

I'd say you're probably right. He got fingerprints through mittens? Jesus!
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 12:47:03 am »
I'd say you're probably right. He got fingerprints through mittens? Jesus!

Hehe, just as I clicked on this thread I thought about that.  I'd guess he probably watched him for several days to find a large enough rock that had his fingerprints on it.

trust

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2005, 07:55:08 am »
Cecil couldn't have killed her BECAUSE he was wearing mittens.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2005, 11:13:31 am »
Yeah, I think Newby said it first, but you're all right -- he was wearing mittens.  :-)