Author Topic: MySpace creates own record label  (Read 12304 times)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: MySpace creates own record label
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2005, 08:46:37 pm »
And addresses.
Shit, I need to mail that thing to Newby.  I keep forgetting. :(

You ass. Hurry up. You've kept me bored for the last two weeks because you're forgetting?!?!
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2005, 09:14:16 pm »
And addresses.
Shit, I need to mail that thing to Newby.  I keep forgetting. :(

You ass. Hurry up. You've kept me bored for the last two weeks because you're forgetting?!?!

You said it was for your brother, and I don't care that much about making him wait. :-P

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2005, 09:27:03 pm »
Kind of weird, my mom was telling me about how she and her boyfriend today were talking to a friend of theirs about how a kid around here met a "girl" online and he saved up money to take a plane to go see her, when he got there, "she" was really an older boy.

She then asked me if I knew any kind of...older kids online who are...well, gay, or creepy in any way.

Well, obviously, my first thought was iago.

So she asks me if any of my online friends ever invite eachother to visit in real life. Once again, iago comes directly to mind. So what do I tell her? "Well, there's Ron, but Newby's going up there when he's 18..and then Hitmen would probably go too."

Then at that point I realized how dumb that sounded and left.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2005, 01:02:19 am »
Kind of weird, my mom was telling me about how she and her boyfriend today were talking to a friend of theirs about how a kid around here met a "girl" online and he saved up money to take a plane to go see her, when he got there, "she" was really an older boy.

She then asked me if I knew any kind of...older kids online who are...well, gay, or creepy in any way.

So she asks me if any of my online friends ever invite eachother to visit in real life. Once again, iago comes directly to mind. So what do I tell her? "Well, there's Ron, but Newby's going up there when he's 18..and then Hitmen would probably go too."

LMFAO!

If I ever had the motivation to drive up a long way, I'd drive up to Canada!  Then I'd make the rest of x86 come :D

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2005, 08:54:51 am »

Hahahahaha. Thanks for blowing our secret plot of meeting. Ass.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2005, 02:08:17 pm »

Hahahahaha. Thanks for blowing our secret plot of meeting. Ass.
Sorry. :'( :-*

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2005, 03:04:27 pm »

The difference is, I don't want sex or anything. 

I didn't save up money, but I did fly to see Tmp.  I happened to be on vacation already, near him, so I took the extra step and went right to his house.  And guess what? Nothing gay happened! Duh. :P

There's a big difference from my relationship with Newby/Hitmen/etc. and the kind of relationship you're discussing.  We're friends, just like male friends I have in real life, nothing else. 

And btw, I wouldn't be at all surprised if that story was an urban myth. 

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2005, 05:39:50 pm »

The difference is, I don't want sex or anything. 

I didn't save up money, but I did fly to see Tmp.  I happened to be on vacation already, near him, so I took the extra step and went right to his house.  And guess what? Nothing gay happened! Duh. :P

There's a big difference from my relationship with Newby/Hitmen/etc. and the kind of relationship you're discussing.  We're friends, just like male friends I have in real life, nothing else. 

And btw, I wouldn't be at all surprised if that story was an urban myth. 
It just happened, they were talking with the kids uncle.