Author Topic: My Role-playing Data/Information  (Read 3179 times)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
My Role-playing Data/Information
« on: November 13, 2005, 08:15:56 pm »
I uploaded my whole collection of RPG stuff.  I might go through and post about certain topics in more details, but for now, here's a total dump of everything:

http://www.javaop.com/~iago/RPGs

<edit> A little info about each game:

Gamma World -- A post-apocalypic game.  Every player starts with mutations, and can gain more.  A really neat concept, although I haven't played much. I have no clue what I wrote about it. 

Necromunda -- A table-top war-style game.  I have minitures for it that I painted, which I really should take pictures of.  I'll do that tonight, probably, stay tuned!

Shadowrun -- The best cyber-punk-style roleplaying game ever.  I'll post a lot more about it in the future.  Maybe even stories!

RGM -- Runes, Gods and Monsters.  This game was created, based on Tunnels and Trolls, by my friend, with a lot of influence from me.  Tunnels and Trolls (Wizards of the Coast, I think) -> Advance Tunnels and Trolls (my friend's dad) -> RGM (my friend and me).  It is extremely hard to find the rulebooks for T&T, but it's my favorite fantasy style game.  Probably because I had a lot of influence on the rules we play with. :)

WHZ -- Warhammer Quest.  Based on the war-game Warhammer, but on a small scale.  It involves cardboard terrain which represents dungeons.  Everything is random, so there's no need for a GM.  It's actually more of a cross between a board game/war game.  I actually want to play it again, now.  But anyway, the stuff I have for it is a totally re-written treasure table (by us, totally), monster table (based on the original, few tweaks), and character classes (from some website).  Highly recommended, but it's a fairly large initial investment. 
« Last Edit: November 13, 2005, 08:22:24 pm by iago »

Offline Sidoh

• MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: My Role-playing Data/Information
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 08:19:33 pm »
Very nice!

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 08:22:44 pm »
Note: I did some serious edits to my main post, explaining the games :)

Offline Sidoh

• MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2005, 08:25:05 pm »
Note: I did some serious edits to my main post, explaining the games :)

Hehe, awesome.  :)

I'll try to create an archive of stuff when I have "stuff" to put in the archive! :)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2005, 08:34:42 pm »
I have lots, but, obviously, it's not organized very well.