Author Topic: Advice please.  (Read 10810 times)

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
Re: Advice please.
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2005, 09:06:52 am »
iago, you're forgetting that our health and dental are separate insurances.

@Scr33nor:
I have to get some wisdom teeth pulled soon, and the dentist said that if I get a referral from my doctor and then go to an oral surgeon, my health insurance will cover it all.  If your mom still has the health insurance you could ask about that, otherwise.....go up to some BIGGGG guy in a bar and call him a dyke.  That'll get (at least) that little fragment out.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2005, 02:13:39 pm »

@Scr33nor:
I have to get some wisdom teeth pulled soon, and the dentist said that if I get a referral from my doctor and then go to an oral surgeon, my health insurance will cover it all.  If your mom still has the health insurance you could ask about that, otherwise.....go up to some BIGGGG guy in a bar and call him a dyke.  That'll get (at least) that little fragment out.

Hehe, that's a great idea.  I don't know why I didn't think of that!

And haha @ the bar guy comment

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2005, 05:32:52 pm »
Thanks iago, didn't think of the tooth, string, door trick. Thanks for the help guys, hopefully one of the non-toxic ways of getting this thing out will work.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2005, 06:22:57 pm »

@Scr33nor:
I can't forget something I didn't know.  I don't understand your health care *shrug*

Thanks iago, didn't think of the tooth, string, door trick. Thanks for the help guys, hopefully one of the non-toxic ways of getting this thing out will work.
I strongly disrecommend any of the ways mentioned here, but if you have to...

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2005, 07:51:26 pm »
I can't forget something I didn't know.  I don't understand your health care *shrug*
Don't worry, no one here does either.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2005, 08:22:43 pm »
Don't worry, no one here does either.

Haha, so true.

Yeah, I wouldn't recommend any of these either.  You need to see a dentist, man.  That's why we have professionals.  Ask your mom if you have health insurance that will cover it.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2005, 09:15:22 pm »
We do, but, doing it myself is faster, and less well, everything but professional. Remember, the tooth IS dead, I just don't have proper tools to get it out, I plan on numbing it first with ice, then just slamming the door. Anyone want me to record it? :)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2005, 09:29:03 pm »
We do, but, doing it myself is faster, and less well, everything but professional. Remember, the tooth IS dead, I just don't have proper tools to get it out, I plan on numbing it first with ice, then just slamming the door. Anyone want me to record it? :)

Haha, I really think you should have a dentist look at it.  I'd hate to see something like that get infected.

I guess it's your decision, though. :P

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2005, 10:17:22 pm »

Haha, I really think you should have a dentist look at it.  I'd hate to see something like that get infected.

I guess it's your decision, though. :P
You love me, don't you.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2005, 10:43:50 pm »

I think that's a very, very bad idea. 

But if you do it, YES! Record it!!

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2005, 10:52:49 pm »
But if you do it, YES! Record it!!

ROFL.  I love you, iago :D

And yes, Screenor.  <3