Author Topic: The Murderous Sister  (Read 3142 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
The Murderous Sister
« on: November 18, 2005, 01:04:03 am »
A woman attends her mothers funeral.

At the funeral, she meets a man.  She chats with the man and gets to know him a bit better.  After only a few hours of talking, the woman is convinced that she has found her soul-mate.  She cannot believe how perfect the man is for her.  However, she has to leave in haste because she gets a phone call.  She forgets to retrieve the name or contact information of the man.  She spends weeks trying to find him, but to no avail.

Three weeks later, the woman murders her sister.  Why?

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
Re: The Murderous Sister
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2005, 01:38:14 am »
The logical answer I can get from this is that the woman had recieved a call from her sister and blames her for losing the perfect man. Of course, this is not right answer... It's too simple, and you're trying to decieve us :P
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2005, 02:04:49 am »
The logical answer I can get from this is that the woman had recieved a call from her sister and blames her for losing the perfect man. Of course, this is not right answer... It's too simple, and you're trying to decieve us :P

That's incorrect; I'm not trying to trick you, either. :)

There are some pretty interesting facts about this riddle, I'll tell them after it's solved.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2005, 03:41:12 pm »
Gur zna jnf boivbhfyl n sevraq bs gur snzvyl, fvapr ur jnf ng ure zbgure'f shareny.  Gur tvey, orvat n ovt fyhg, svtherf ur'yy nggraq ure fvfgre'f shareny nf jryy.  Fb fur zheqre'f ure fvfgre, ubcvat ur'yy or ng ure shareny. 

Naq gur vagrerfgvat snpg vf nobhg frevny xvyyref be fbzrguvat.  V sbetrg abj, ohg V xabj V ernq guvf ceboyrz nybat jvgu gur "vagrerfgvat snpg" fbzr gvzr ntb :)

gg.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2005, 03:43:48 pm »
Gur zna jnf boivbhfyl n sevraq bs gur snzvyl, fvapr ur jnf ng ure zbgure'f shareny.  Gur tvey, orvat n ovt fyhg, svtherf ur'yy nggraq ure fvfgre'f shareny nf jryy.  Fb fur zheqre'f ure fvfgre, ubcvat ur'yy or ng ure shareny. 

Naq gur vagrerfgvat snpg vf nobhg frevny xvyyref be fbzrguvat.  V sbetrg abj, ohg V xabj V ernq guvf ceboyrz nybat jvgu gur "vagrerfgvat snpg" fbzr gvzr ntb :)

gg.

That's right! :)

Lrf, gurl nfxrq guvf dhrfgvba gb frevny xvyyref ng n cevfba.  Nyy bs gurz tbg gur dhrfgvba evtug nyzbfg vzzrqvngryl.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2005, 03:47:24 pm »

gg.

That's right! :)

Lrf, gurl nfxrq guvf dhrfgvba gb frevny xvyyref ng n cevfba.  Nyy bs gurz tbg gur dhrfgvba evtug nyzbfg vzzrqvngryl.
Ah yes, that's it. 

That's another one of those things that I suspect is an urban myth, though, just like the one about kintergardeners getting the "dementia" one.  But who knows?