Author Topic: Awesome WSG Game!  (Read 3159 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Awesome WSG Game!
« on: December 04, 2005, 04:49:52 am »
As anyone who PvP's much knows, this weekend is double honor for Warsong Gulch games.  I played about 5 games tonight, but the last one I played was the best WSG game I've ever been in.

In the end, we lost 2/3, but the game lasted for over an hour.  It was an extremely close game.  Here's a screenshot of the scoreboard:

(Click to Enlarge)

The Priest (who actually got first according to the scoreboard) was pretty good at combat, but he was a horrible team player.  When the flag carrier was running past him, he didn't even break out of Shadowform to heal him.  I was horribly unimpressed with his playing abilities (other than his combat skills, which were quite good); notice his lack of any flag captures/returns.  The three Alliance people that didn't have any flag captures/returns are justifiable, too.  Argo was always helping defend the base, but he was never fast enough to return the flag.  Sirserolf was the same and Dlanod joined about 3 minutes before the game ended.  He seemed to have it out for me, but that's probably because I'm a healer.

Anyway, I thought I'd share this great game with all those that are interested.  What's the best WSG game you've ever been in? :)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2005, 04:52:05 am by Sidoh »

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
Re: Awesome WSG Game!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2005, 04:25:30 pm »
When I was in the 30s, I remember playing a WSG match for an hour and half, it was crazy.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2005, 07:54:08 pm »
I've always hated the WSG games that last for more than an hour, it always ends up like hide and go seek... Anyways, the best game I was in, I've been playing with these people for 3-4 games before and we were winning, but only by a little. The last game we played, I was raid leader again and set up the groups perfectly. We beat it in 13 minutes flat.
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2005, 08:14:36 pm »
I've always hated the WSG games that last for more than an hour, it always ends up like hide and go seek... Anyways, the best game I was in, I've been playing with these people for 3-4 games before and we were winning, but only by a little. The last game we played, I was raid leader again and set up the groups perfectly. We beat it in 13 minutes flat.

Hehe, yeah.  I think it's really fun when they last a long time.  I can definitely imagine it getting really old after a while, but I've never heard of one lasting more than an hour and a half.

WSG is also a lot better than AB for getting honor, seeing as you usually come out with 3x the HK's.  Plus, I think it's funner. :)

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2005, 10:46:33 pm »
On my server (Aegwynn, one of the ones created last week) the Alliance are MAJORLY more powerful then the Horde, we lose one next to every three wins.

:-*

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2005, 11:31:05 pm »
ROFL!  You're Sergeant with 133 HK's and 3500 Honor, that's pretty funny.  You should totally keep playing that much and get GM and buy all the gear while its easy.

I have like 1500 HK's and 300K honor and I'm only Sergeant Major.

Yeah, I've started a Horde character on Draka and Alliance seems to be better than Horde too.  Strange.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2005, 08:00:57 am »
ROFL!  You're Sergeant with 133 HK's and 3500 Honor, that's pretty funny.  You should totally keep playing that much and get GM and buy all the gear while its easy.

I have like 1500 HK's and 300K honor and I'm only Sergeant Major.

Yeah, I've started a Horde character on Draka and Alliance seems to be better than Horde too.  Strange.

Well, as soon as I got on I received a bunch of messages consisting of "fag". So I'm not sure how much I like this server anymore. :P

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2005, 01:44:40 pm »
Well, as soon as I got on I received a bunch of messages consisting of "fag". So I'm not sure how much I like this server anymore. :P

Haha.  Its amazing how the new servers are filled with complete idiots.  I think they may set them to the default server of their type for a while.

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2005, 04:02:48 pm »
Sergeant at 16.... *emos and dies*

I'm 52, and I JUST got mine on tuesday. Well, I don't pvp much so whatever. :P
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2005, 05:36:12 pm »
Sergeant at 16.... *emos and dies*

I'm 52, and I JUST got mine on tuesday. Well, I don't pvp much so whatever. :P

I'm Sergeant Major on Feathermoon, its really not that hard.  My Rogue is 39 and was Master Sergeant for a week (just bearly -- lost it the next week when I didn't do anything).