Author Topic: Walk The Line  (Read 3467 times)

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
Walk The Line
« on: November 26, 2005, 10:49:00 am »
Two nights ago I saw this with my cousin, my friend, and his sister. The movie was all about johnny cash and his life. I found this movie quite interesting, because I dint know anything about him before. If youve seen the movie on Ray Charles, expect something along those lines with the drugs and how the movie goes :-). I recommend seeing this movie, it definently enjoyable, especially i fyour a Cash fan.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Walk The Line
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2005, 12:31:54 pm »
Two nights ago I saw this with my cousin, my friend, and his sister. The movie was all about johnny cash and his life. I found this movie quite interesting, because I dint know anything about him before. If youve seen the movie on Ray Charles, expect something along those lines with the drugs and how the movie goes :-). I recommend seeing this movie, it definently enjoyable, especially i fyour a Cash fan.

I was curious how good this movie was.  I saw the movie report thing on the news and it said it was second selling in the box office next to the fourth Harry Pooper movie.

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 05:49:14 pm »
I saw it with a friend of mine. I didnt want to see it but since Saw II for was rated R I couldnt get in  ???....

Anyways I saw the movie and I have to say I was very wrong in my choice. It was a very moving movie about the 50's rock star Johnny Cash. You see alot of 50's rockers in the movie as well like. Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis, and Buddy Holly. Very well made and one of the years best. A-
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2005, 08:06:47 pm »
heh, I was going to see a movie that was rated R instead. I wasnt paying attention so I didnt know what was going on when they asked my age, so I ignorantly stated the truth  :P

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2005, 06:13:52 am »

I was curious how good this movie was.  I saw the movie report thing on the news and it said it was second selling in the box office next to the fourth Harry Pooper movie.
Harry Potter 4 I actually liked, even though I hated the other three. They're just older, so it's like...not so much "oh I hope we don't scared the children."

I'll probably try to find a torrent for this movie, thanks for the report.

Offline Mythix

• The Dude
  • x86
  • Victory
    • View Profile
    • Dark-Wire
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2005, 10:13:13 am »
Jonny Cash is one of my favorite singers of all time. I have all of the man in blacks albums (legally even!). It was a shame to lose him but his legacy will stay around for many of decades.
Philosophy, n. A route of many roads leading from nowhere to nothing.

- Ambrose Bierce