Author Topic: I knew I advertised JavaOp2 there for a reason...  (Read 6713 times)

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
Re: I knew I advertised JavaOp2 there for a reason...
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2005, 11:41:26 pm »
Tell him to unplug his computer from the internet, take a propane torch and put it just below the cd drive for three days. :) That might make him less computer illeterate.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 11:43:59 pm by Super_X »

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2005, 11:56:24 pm »
Tell him to unplug his computer from the internet, take a propane torch and put it just below the cd drive for three days. :) That might make him less computer illeterate.

Usually it's "unplug the blue internet cord, wait 5 seconds, then unplug the rest of your cords. Proceed to place the computer back into its original box, seal it up, and give it back to the store. Be sure to tell them that you are not mentally capable to own a computer.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline Hitmen

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2005, 01:04:02 am »

Usually it's "unplug the blue internet cord, wait 5 seconds, then unplug the rest of your cords. Proceed to place the computer back into its original box, seal it up, and give it back to the store. Be sure to tell them that you are not mentally capable to own a computer.
"See that little switch on the back of the power supply? It should say 120 and 220 on either side. Ok, now make sure your computer is on, and keep flipping it back and forth"
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2005, 01:15:09 am »
"See that little switch on the back of the power supply? It should say 120 and 220 on either side. Ok, now make sure your computer is on, and keep flipping it back and forth"

ROFL!!!

Haha, I've seen so many computers that people think are "broken" because someone got wise and flipped that switch while it was off.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2005, 06:32:10 pm »

ROFL!!!

Haha, I've seen so many computers that people think are "broken" because someone got wise and flipped that switch while it was off.

It's even more fun if they're in Europe, and you tell their power supply to expect 110 volts. :)

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2005, 07:25:21 pm »

LOLOLLGG'D
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2005, 11:15:29 pm »
I love how 12 year olds like the me of the past think they're cool by swearing left and right.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.