Author Topic: I lied and I am sorry  (Read 12396 times)

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
I lied and I am sorry
« on: December 08, 2005, 01:08:00 am »
Just to my fellow clan members I will just be straight up honost and tell you personally I am apologize for claiming to be from Holland, back from first using a computer I was always told not to reveal my location, that has always stuck with me.
-
I tell you I live somewhere and I gotta stick with it, and while I won't give an excuse for lying, because that was indeed wrong and I know it, I just wanted to get it out that keeping up a lie is much harder than just being honost from the start.

Further more I do not have aids and it was supposed to be a prank. I can't really say much on this except that a few good clan leaders helped me realize that playing with emotions is way beyond pranking, it is mean.

Besides lying about where I live (an everything that goes along with it) I am the same person I still want to be your friend. This seems to be the story of my life currently anyway as I have been coming forward with my problems and working them out. I am trying hard to better myself, and the truth truely does set you free.

So lets be honost with a new start.

For the record: I live in Michigan, am 17, and a 2 time drop out currently going back to school in the 10th grade. I like beer and pot and do not recommend using anything else.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2005, 03:44:30 am by GameSnake »

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
Re: I lied and I am sorry
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 01:10:36 am »
ROFL. Well that's a relief man.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 01:28:05 am »
Just to my fellow clan members I will just be straight up honost and tell you personally I am apologize for claiming to be from Holland, back from first using a computer I was always told not to reveal my location, that has always stuck with me.
-
I tell you I live somewhere and I gotta stick with it, and while I won't give an excuse for lying, because that was indeed wrong and I know it, I just wanted to get it out that keeping up a lie is much harder than just being honost from the start.

Further more I do not have aids and it was supposed to be a prank. I can't really say much on this except that a few good clan leaders helped me realize that playing with emotions is way beyond pranking, it is mean.

Besides lying about where I live I am the same person I have always been it was only a cover and the lie did not go much beyond being "dutch" and "living in holland", it was only a cover and wish for forgiveness from you all and hope to start a new, this seems to be the story of my life currently anyway as I have been coming forward with my problems and working them out. I am trying hard to better myself, and the truth truely does set you free.

So lets be honost with a new start.

For the record: I live in Michigan, am 17, and a 2 time drop out currently going back to school in the 10th grade. I like beer and pot and do not recommend using anything else.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

You're too fucking good.  You had me fooled for sure.  The whole AIDS thing was kind of stupid because we all took it seroiusly and were all sympathetic for you and stuff.

Oh well; this is actually pretty funny, in my opinion.

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 01:49:08 am »
Sigh, I was forgiving on your grammar because it wasn't your primary language, but it's on now!
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2005, 01:59:06 am »
ROFL.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline xex

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2005, 02:22:28 am »
Sigh, I'm not trying to flame, but I think you're one attention craving whore. You've made a big scene posting in the members forum stating how you've aids and you want to share it with the fellow members, because you trust us enough and see that we're more than just clanmates. Now you make another scene about lieing about all this, from the start I've always knew you would try and make things big so you can get attention, or how I see it anyways. But this is lame, lieing about your health and dieing. Indeed I don't think this is a funny joke at all, you went too low for me. And now I think all your story are bullshit, including the one where you've stated that you aren't capable of typing stuff in english and need to use an online-translator.
Shadow Legion @ USeast
http://shadowlegion.org

c:\xex

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2005, 02:27:25 am »
Sigh, I'm not trying to flame, but I think you're one attention craving whore. You've made a big scene posting in the members forum stating how you've aids and you want to share it with the fellow members, because you trust us enough and see that we're more than just clanmates. Now you make another scene about lieing about all this, from the start I've always knew you would try and make things big so you can get attention, or how I see it anyways. But this is lame, lieing about your health and dieing. Indeed I don't think this is a funny joke at all, you went too low for me. And now I think all your story are bullshit, including the one where you've stated that you aren't capable of typing stuff in english and need to use an online-translator.

I'll agree that the AIDS story was pretty low, especially considering some people could have taken offense to something like that.  He's definitely lost some points for that one, but I don't think its anything he's lost my trust over.  I'll definitely be more skeptical of things he says from now on, though. :p

Chronic illness is a very serious concern and it really isn't something that should be taken lightly (especially in this type of context -- I don't mind thinks like team america: 'EVERYONE HAS AIDS.  AIDS AIDS AIDS', etc).

Anyway, I'd recommend against pulling anything like that again, GameSnake. :)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2005, 02:29:49 am by Sidoh »

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2005, 03:26:08 am »
I have no beef with you xex. I deserve what xex said to me Sidoh because you guys are forgiving and I thank you very much for that divine virtue. I won't even argue against anything he said I know it was wrong and just want to get over it I am very ashamed of what I have done.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2005, 03:38:26 am by GameSnake »

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2005, 03:35:30 am »
Sigh, I was forgiving on your grammar because it wasn't your primary language, but it's on now!
I probably deserve what xex said to me Sidoh because everyone else is being so cool about it and for that I thank you. I won't even argue against anything he said I know it was wrong and just want to get over it.
That is a run-on sentence. Use a period, semicolon, or a comma with a conjunction.

Lying about a serious illness is not cool, but at least you didn't ask for our money and scam us. :S
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2005, 03:40:09 am »
I probably deserve what xex said to me Sidoh because everyone else is being so cool about it and for that I thank you. I won't even argue against anything he said I know it was wrong and just want to get over it.
That is a run-on sentence. Use a period, semicolon, or a comma with a conjunction.

Lying about a serious illness is not cool, but at least you didn't ask for our money and scam us. :S
Nooooooooooo! Not the grammar police!!

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2005, 03:41:41 am »

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2005, 07:53:47 am »
Wtf@Ergot?

Wow, you sure had me GameSnake. Well, I didn't believe you had aids, but of course you never told me you did.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2005, 08:10:32 am »

LOL
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2005, 09:33:26 am »
Check his IP this time, I want to see the 24.'s before beleiving this.

His IP is the whole reason I decided to ask. :P
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2005, 10:27:52 am »
Like I said. We still love you <3
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.