Author Topic: Band Concert  (Read 2179 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Band Concert
« on: December 16, 2005, 12:04:56 am »
So this isn't really much of a "ROFLCOPTER~" material post, but I think it's still worth mentioning!

I went to my sister's band concert earlier this evening and the following scenario took place:

During the 6th grade portion of the concert, the kids performed pretty well.  I was actually impressed, probably because I wasn't expecting much.  When they concluded their last song, the crowd was pretty noisy in commending their performance (lots of screaming/clapping/whistling).  Some of the kids took it upon themselves to execute a bow, which was pretty funny since it wasn't very uniform.

Anyway, the kid in the back playing the snare drum took a bow, but in the process knocked down the drum and it rolled all the way across the stage and almost fell off.

Ironically enough, the kid's parents were sitting in front of us and a man who I'm assuming was his father said:

" He's going to remember that for the rest of his life. "

Haha, that made me laugh pretty hard.

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
Re: Band Concert
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 01:01:05 am »
Please, we do stupid shit all the time :D. This one guy broke a mallet during a concert (3 the entire school year). Yea.. he's never playing suspended cymbal again.
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology