Author Topic: Ratio  (Read 8165 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Ratio
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2005, 07:15:01 pm »
" Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?  No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste. "

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2005, 07:50:07 pm »
There is a song that explains this, called Vats of Urine. (Deadly will know this reference, he listens to this music). One of the lines is like "Behold, y'all, the digital vats of urine."

Yes, it's very metaphorical.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

trust

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2005, 09:19:45 pm »
I read that urine is completely sterile, its chemicals prevent life forms from growing in it.  So what's the problem? :)

It's just gross. And yes it's very sterile, people used to wash clothes in it. And what about pubic hair on toilets, at school there's always pubes on the urinals. Those hoes.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2005, 09:30:31 pm »
I read that urine is completely sterile, its chemicals prevent life forms from growing in it.  So what's the problem? :)

It's just gross. And yes it's very sterile, people used to wash clothes in it. And what about pubic hair on toilets, at school there's always pubes on the urinals. Those hoes.

I don't touch the urinals.  Except for the flusher, but in most places it's low enough to kick (at work, other work), and in other places it's automatic (at school). 

But I agree, I do wash my hands.  But I'm not always sure why :)

And :( @ ignoring my joke about you jacking off in the pool :P

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2005, 11:03:00 pm »
haha, ive only been hard once while swimming. The only reason I got hard becuase I tried to get hard, but it went away as soona s I started swimming again.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2005, 11:20:23 pm »
haha, ive only been hard once while swimming. The only reason I got hard becuase I tried to get hard, but it went away as soona s I started swimming again.

Why on Earth would you try to get hard at swimming practice? :P

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2005, 11:32:57 pm »

Haha, that's like biking.  No matter how hard I try (not that I would! shh...), I can't get it up while biking.  I guess that's a good thing. 

The cold weather doesn't help, either.  Sometimes I wonder if it'll ever return to its original size!! :-o

Too much information!

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2005, 11:44:52 pm »

Haha, that's like biking.  No matter how hard I try (not that I would! shh...), I can't get it up while biking.  I guess that's a good thing. 

The cold weather doesn't help, either.  Sometimes I wonder if it'll ever return to its original size!! :-o

Too much information!

Jerry, do women know about shrinkage?!
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2005, 01:07:27 am »
Oh wow, I'm not the only one that kicks the thing lol~ Do you hover as well? Or do you not go at public bathrooms?
Sometimse I find that turning off the water and opening the door defeats the purpose of washing my hands... so if the bathroom is small, I'll open the door, hold it with my foot, wash my hands, and walk out.
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2005, 01:10:30 am »
Oh wow, I'm not the only one that kicks the thing lol~ Do you hover as well? Or do you not go at public bathrooms?
Sometimse I find that turning off the water and opening the door defeats the purpose of washing my hands... so if the bathroom is small, I'll open the door, hold it with my foot, wash my hands, and walk out.

Wow, so many things. 

No, I don't hover.  I could care less what touches my bum, it's already pretty filthy. 

I avoid public bathrooms, but when I've gotta go.....

Yeah, a guy I work with always takes the hand-drying paper first, then washes his hands, and uses it to turn off the water/open the door, so it's not touching him, it's touching the paper,  When he gets to the office, he throws it in the trash. 

I've never done that, I'm afraid I'll look like a weirdo.  Maybe next time I'll just hover by the door till somebody else walks in :)

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2005, 02:08:30 am »
I use the hover, but now I have issues in the morning, and well... the bathroom in the 600 building is my new best friend, so I don't hover. But, I don't know about other public restrooms :/. Haven't gone to poo in one in a while... last time was in Spain.
I'd wait, but sometime the bathroom smells like shit with old tofu.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2005, 04:25:21 pm »
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a special conversation..

Anyways, I would have to say I don't hover either..  But, I do wash my hands. :)
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline igimo1

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2005, 06:28:24 pm »
What is "hovering"?

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2005, 06:40:45 pm »
When you don't let your ass touch the toilet when you shit, but you're still squatting(?).

trust

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2005, 07:21:39 pm »

Why on Earth would you try to get hard at swimming practice? :P

Dude. All the hot chicks in bathing suits. Duh. Nah, it's actually nothing special.

I've only gotten slightly-hard @ practice once too, when I was standing next to the jet thing on the side of the pool. :P