Author Topic: I went off.  (Read 13385 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: I went off.
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2005, 11:54:41 pm »
If you actually took the time to read all the posts, a normal person would be able to see what a druid, a priest, etc., are intended / can do.
That's not the point, and if you're referring to me directly, you realize I've had WoW for much longer then you, correct?

Secondly, regaurdless of what the people said in that, Sidoh said search his posts, not read everything on the page.

Joe: I don't want to encourage you to try and be funny, but that was pretty good.

Well, since my posts are retorts to other people's arguments, it can easily be assumed you should understand what I'm arguing in order to find value in my statements. :)

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2005, 12:35:58 am »
If you actually took the time to read all the posts, a normal person would be able to see what a druid, a priest, etc., are intended / can do.
That's not the point, and if you're referring to me directly, you realize I've had WoW for much longer then you, correct?

Secondly, regaurdless of what the people said in that, Sidoh said search his posts, not read everything on the page.

Joe: I don't want to encourage you to try and be funny, but that was pretty good.

Well, since my posts are retorts to other people's arguments, it can easily be assumed you should understand what I'm arguing in order to find value in my statements. :)

Doesn't mean they'll know what a druid does though. :)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2005, 02:14:21 am »

The way I explained it made it pretty straightforward, if you're able to assume what I'm saying is true (it is).

You don't really have to understand anything about the game to recognize that I was pretty offensive in most of those posts.

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2005, 02:56:33 am »
Sidoh I was reading that on thottbot and the whole time I was reading I was thinking "These are the type of people that play the same game as me?" Fucking morons. I swear. I think personally Druids are probally the worst race of them all. Becuase for one, all the guilds now a days want is a restro druid so no more ferrel or Balance for great pvp and just healing people I think is no fun.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2005, 04:22:18 am »
Sidoh I was reading that on thottbot and the whole time I was reading I was thinking "These are the type of people that play the same game as me?" Fucking morons. I swear. I think personally Druids are probally the worst race of them all. Becuase for one, all the guilds now a days want is a restro druid so no more ferrel or Balance for great pvp and just healing people I think is no fun.

That's completely dependant on the guild.  My guild doesn't even consider race or class.  Hell, they don't even give level a second thought.

I don't think there is a "worst" class, per-say.  Druids are very versatile, but it's true they end up being healers endgame (assuming they don't go the PvP route -- even there they're still expected to heal at least a little bit in any sort of serious situation).  I only get mad when Druids think they can be better healers than Priests.  Priests are designed to be the best healing class in the game, it's no coincidence.  Blizzard employees sat down for months idealizing, designing, testing and redesigning the classes so they fit in the nodes they were intended for.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2005, 01:29:36 pm »

The way I explained it made it pretty straightforward, if you're able to assume what I'm saying is true (it is).

You don't really have to understand anything about the game to recognize that I was pretty offensive in most of those posts.
I'm not talking about how offensive you were.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2005, 01:42:14 pm »

That's the point of the topic, dumbass. :P

I went off.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2005, 08:50:21 pm »

That's the point of the topic, dumbass. :P

I went off.
Mad I proved you wrong? Because if you dislike being beaten by a 13 year old, you could atleast have the curtousy to leave the rest of the thread there, and not end it where you flame me.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2005, 08:53:00 pm »
Screenor, you didn't 'beat' anyone, get over it. And you spelled courtesy* wrong. You were wrong, you lose, or maybe you are too dull to realize it?
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2005, 08:57:00 pm »
Screenor, you didn't 'beat' anyone, get over it. And you spelled courtesy* wrong. You were wrong, you lose, or maybe you are too dull to realize it?

Dude the best bet I can give you is just to stay out of it. Becuase when you get too hard heads like sidoh and Scr33n0r  going at it, its just best to stay out of the way and watch.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2005, 08:59:42 pm »
Heh, I guess.
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2005, 09:05:19 pm »
Mad I proved you wrong? Because if you dislike being beaten by a 13 year old, you could atleast have the curtousy to leave the rest of the thread there, and not end it where you flame me.

You didn't prove anything wrong.  The only thing you did is strengthen your negative values.  You're thick-headed, you don't argue well.  You never try to see the other side of the argument.  It's useless to leave things like that on a forum that's supposed to be about a game.

Personally, I think it's humorous you think you "beat" me.  It's a pretty simple argument with intuitive answers.  You assumed incorrectly and tried to attack me with your false conclusions.

Here's how it is (or how it should be, in the least):

-- I posted something about how I "went off."  That implies that I was angry.  It doesn't necessarily mean you have to understand the game to realize that.

-- Deadly posted something saying how he didn't understand it because it was a WoW thing.  That's obvious, since it's in the World of Warcraft forums.  You don't have to understand my argument to recognize that "I went off."

-- I didn't attack deadly.  I said "All you have to do is read ;)".  That seems pretty harmless to me.

Those are the facts.  Deal with them.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2005, 09:07:15 pm by Sidoh »

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2005, 09:57:04 pm »

You didn't prove anything wrong.  The only thing you did is strengthen your negative values.  You're thick-headed, you don't argue well.  You never try to see the other side of the argument.  It's useless to leave things like that on a forum that's supposed to be about a game.

Personally, I think it's humorous you think you "beat" me.  It's a pretty simple argument with intuitive answers.  You assumed incorrectly and tried to attack me with your false conclusions.

Here's how it is (or how it should be, in the least):

-- I posted something about how I "went off."  That implies that I was angry.  It doesn't necessarily mean you have to understand the game to realize that.

-- Deadly posted something saying how he didn't understand it because it was a WoW thing.  That's obvious, since it's in the World of Warcraft forums.  You don't have to understand my argument to recognize that "I went off."

-- I didn't attack deadly.  I said "All you have to do is read ;)".  That seems pretty harmless to me.

Those are the facts.  Deal with them.

And what if he wanted to know more on the subject? The only one being thickheaded is you, YOU'RE not looking at both sides.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2005, 09:59:04 pm »
And what if he wanted to know more on the subject? The only one being thickheaded is you, YOU'RE not looking at both sides.

Because he's told me several times that he thinks WoW is stupid and it's a waste of money.  That's why I wasn't "nice" about my answer in the first place.

Actually, I am.  Your side just sucks.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2005, 10:16:58 pm »

Because he's told me several times that he thinks WoW is stupid and it's a waste of money.  That's why I wasn't "nice" about my answer in the first place.

Actually, I am.  Your side just sucks.
You've got me there.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine