Author Topic: Re: I went off.  (Read 2107 times)

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
Re: I went off.
« on: December 29, 2005, 04:23:09 pm »
Screenor, you didn't 'beat' anyone, get over it. And you spelled courtesy* wrong. You were wrong, you lose, or maybe you are too dull to realize it?
Who the hell are you? This doesn't even concern you. If all you have to contribute to the debate is a pathetic spelling correction.

By the way, there was no "right" or "wrong" to the arguement.

And what if he wanted to know more on the subject? The only one being thickheaded is you, YOU'RE not looking at both sides.

Because he's told me several times that he thinks WoW is stupid and it's a waste of money. That's why I wasn't "nice" about my answer in the first place.

Actually, I am. Your side just sucks.
This could have all been over ~3 pages ago if you had told me this.

This is a public forum, you are just too ignorant to realize that you are wrong, and it wouldn't have mattered if he told you that '~3 pages ago', you tried to argue a point that had "nothing to do with you".
Please, prick? Listen to this just once:

I don't care what you have to say to me, stop posting things directed to me. You're the one who has nothing to do with the arguement, which is now over anyway. So shut up and stop trying to troll the troll.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2005, 05:21:38 pm »
This is one of the reasons I stopped going to the [vL] forums, a bunch of little kids who think they are always right, and wander the forums talking trash.  If you don't care what I have to say, then don't read it, simple solution, be a man.  And stop trying to say this has nothing to do with someone, it's a forum, it's here for discussions, if you are having problems with someone, that is what the PM function is for.
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2005, 05:58:40 pm »
This thread sucks, just quiet, all of you.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2005, 08:20:55 pm »
This is one of the reasons I stopped going to the [vL] forums, a bunch of little kids who think they are always right, and wander the forums talking trash.  If you don't care what I have to say, then don't read it, simple solution, be a man.  And stop trying to say this has nothing to do with someone, it's a forum, it's here for discussions, if you are having problems with someone, that is what the PM function is for.
Excuse me? I've been here way fuckin longer then you, you're the one who just "wandered" in here and started talking trash. Move along. Only one spot here for a troll.