Announcements > [x86] Announcements

Happy New Year!

(1/1)

iago:
I'm upset that my Dilbert calendar ran out.  But besides that, 2006 is going to be an interesting year. 

Happy New Year to you all!

leet_muffin:

--- Quote from: iago on January 01, 2006, 12:58:55 pm ---I'm upset that my Dilbert calendar ran out.  But besides that, 2006 is going to be an interesting year. 

Happy New Year to you all!

--- End quote ---

actually, I still have 2-3 months left on my calender. hmmm Oct. 28 = last one I saw. But yeah, Happy New Year!

iago:
I keep mine in my bathroom.  Every day, when I brush my teeth, I see it and read the next one.  It's a great system!  But brushing seemed hollow today.  Most years, I don't buy a new calendar until the end of January, when they're like 80% off, but this year I dont think I can wait :(

leet_muffin:

--- Quote from: iago on January 01, 2006, 01:58:22 pm ---I keep mine in my bathroom.  Every day, when I brush my teeth, I see it and read the next one.  It's a great system!  But brushing seemed hollow today.  Most years, I don't buy a new calendar until the end of January, when they're like 80% off, but this year I dont think I can wait :(

--- End quote ---

I have no real form of entertainment when brushing my teeth. Maybe that is what is missing from my life?

Towelie:
Thats whats missing in my life also :( I must buy one!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version