Author Topic: I went off.  (Read 13265 times)

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
Re: I went off.
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2005, 10:41:29 pm »
Screenor, you didn't 'beat' anyone, get over it. And you spelled courtesy* wrong. You were wrong, you lose, or maybe you are too dull to realize it?
Who the hell are you? This doesn't even concern you. If all you have to contribute to the debate is a pathetic spelling correction.

By the way, there was no "right" or "wrong" to the arguement.

And what if he wanted to know more on the subject? The only one being thickheaded is you, YOU'RE not looking at both sides.

Because he's told me several times that he thinks WoW is stupid and it's a waste of money. That's why I wasn't "nice" about my answer in the first place.

Actually, I am. Your side just sucks.
This could have all been over ~3 pages ago if you had told me this.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2005, 10:59:25 pm »
Screenor, you didn't 'beat' anyone, get over it. And you spelled courtesy* wrong. You were wrong, you lose, or maybe you are too dull to realize it?
Who the hell are you? This doesn't even concern you. If all you have to contribute to the debate is a pathetic spelling correction.

And what if he wanted to know more on the subject? The only one being thickheaded is you, YOU'RE not looking at both sides.

Because he's told me several times that he thinks WoW is stupid and it's a waste of money. That's why I wasn't "nice" about my answer in the first place.

You never asked.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2005, 10:39:47 am »

This is a public forum, you are just too ignorant to realize that you are wrong, and it wouldn't have mattered if he told you that '~3 pages ago', you tried to argue a point that had "nothing to do with you".
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.