Announcements > [x86] Announcements

Updated Forum Software!

<< < (4/11) > >>

Ergot:
The modify inline lets you edit things quicker. There are some features left out from it that are in the full modify. Same applies for the Quick Reply.

Blaze:
On the mercury, all the buttons on the post are outlined.  Eww. :(

Insert Quote works for me (Firefox, XP SP1)

iago said I was the first back.  I'm the leet troll. :)

deadly7:

--- Quote from: Blaze on January 02, 2006, 02:47:51 pm ---On the mercury, all the buttons on the post are outlined.  Eww. :(

Insert Quote works for me (Firefox, XP SP1)

iago said I was the first back.  I'm the leet troll. :)

--- End quote ---
Apollo does that too. FIX YER FUCKIN CSS IAGO! :(

iago:

--- Quote from: Quik on January 02, 2006, 02:40:38 pm ---I was curious as to why I had to log in.

The only visible change I can see from the little looking around I've done before this thread is the addition of the "modify inline" button, which is useless. Either use that feature for the "modify" button or not at all, it's just more crap. Damn them designers, damn them.

I am currently using the old YaBB SE theme, and have been since these forums started.

--- End quote ---
It uses AJAX, which is fairly experimental and doesn't support all browsers.  I'm glad for them keeping it in there. 

--- Quote from: deadly7 on January 02, 2006, 02:50:25 pm ---Apollo does that too. FIX YER FUCKIN CSS IAGO! :(

--- End quote ---

Or, instead of bitching, you could be helpful and fix the .css, then send me the new one.  FireFox has a handy plugin (Web Developer) that lets you edit/save locally the .css for the current page.  Feel free to send me a fixed version of the .css file. 

Joe:
Page created in 0.545 seconds with 20 queries.

* Joe[e2] gives iago a big happy "YOU ROCK" look.
Hm. This new skin is sexy, too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version