Author Topic: Being annoying on the internet is a FEDERAL CRIME  (Read 16469 times)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
Re: Being annoying on the internet is a FEDERAL CRIME
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 05:24:40 pm »
Indeed. I already seen this coming: slowly, our rights will be chipped away untill it's too late to go back. This country should shame itself for "taking pride in freedom".

It's really starting to scare me now a days. Our freedoms are being creeped up on and demolished by a political and bussiness agenda. Mark my words: something will happen before George Bush is out of the office that will be irreversible and unwanted.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 05:41:37 pm by GameSnake »

trust

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 05:44:34 pm »
something will happen before George Bush is out of the office that will be irreversible and unwanted.

I certainly agree. Before he is out of office, there will be an election...one in which he is not the winner, which means he will no longer be President.

I dread the day.

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 06:23:49 pm »
That's what happens when uninformed/misinformed/inexperienced/illiterate people are left in charge of signing laws.
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

trust

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 06:26:54 pm »
I actually don't think this is totally wrong. I'd like to think we're sheltered from alot of the "dark" events that happen on the internet. Since, pretty much we all know each other/get along we sometimes "annoy" people for fun or as a joke, but not with harmful of malicious intent. But as we all know there are some crazy people on the internet.

For example, I don't think iago is going to report me to the Canadian horse police guys because I said his name on a seperate line on IRC which annoyed him and caused him to ban me.

(me: iago
 me: blahblah blah )

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2006, 06:37:12 pm »
Its more to prevent stalking, like phone stalking laws.

Offline Chavo

• x86
  • no u
    • View Profile
    • Chavoland
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2006, 06:39:19 pm »
this thread annoys me, I'm reporting all of you to your FBI

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2006, 07:28:00 pm »
Indeed. I already seen this coming: slowly, our rights will be chipped away untill it's too late to go back. This country should shame itself for "taking pride in freedom".

It's really starting to scare me now a days. Our freedoms are being creeped up on and demolished by a political and bussiness agenda. Mark my words: something will happen before George Bush is out of the office that will be irreversible and unwanted.

Plenty already has.  You're one of those psychics that predicts really obvious things, like "your marriage will go through hard times" or "your great great great grandma is dead".  :)

But yeah, I can't believe Bush signed something like this.  I didn't think he was THAT thick!

For example, I don't think iago is going to report me to the Canadian horse police guys because I said his name on a seperate line on IRC which annoyed him and caused him to ban me.

(me: iago
 me: blahblah blah )
See, you didn't do it once.  Once, I asked you not to.  Twice, I kicked you.  Three times, I banned you.  Plus, you were annoying me before you ever did that, so you basically gave me an excuse.  But you're right, I should call the police!

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2006, 07:34:13 pm »
But you're right, I should call the police!

And you're right! He had intent to harass you. :)
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2006, 07:55:49 pm »

Plenty already has.  You're one of those psychics that predicts really obvious things, like "your marriage will go through hard times" or "your great great great grandma is dead".  :)

But yeah, I can't believe Bush signed something like this.  I didn't think he was THAT thick!

You never know I could become the next nostradomus or something?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2006, 08:04:32 pm »
You can't blame anyone for this new law.  The internet is new & governing it is a new concept.  They're trying.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2006, 09:19:20 pm »
Joe, you'd better leave America. ASAP.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2006, 09:19:41 pm »
The internet as we know it is about 15 years old.  That's not very new. 

And Bush is the final signature on the law, so I can totally blame him. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2006, 09:24:30 pm »
Joe, you'd better leave America. ASAP.

LMFAO

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2006, 09:36:15 pm »
I BET KEYBOARD COMPANIES ARE GONNA DO GREAT BUSINESS. WHEN PEOPLE START GETTING SUED FOR HAVING A CAPS LOCK KEY STUCK THEY'LL SHELL OUT THE $20 FOR A NEW KEYBOARD!

EDIT --

LOVE,
JAMES (sue me now!)
- Newby