Author Topic: Underworld 2  (Read 8320 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Underworld 2
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2006, 04:08:01 pm »
Well, when I watched Underworld 1 after school with a friend once, the movie just could NOT keep me entertained.  In my opinion, the acting was terrible and the storyline was a bit lame.

I thought the acting was awesome!  I'm really surprised you managed to be distracted while you had a glowing screen displaying invocative images of Kate Beckinsale in tight, wet leather.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2006, 05:19:55 pm »
I like vampire and werewolf movies, I swear if you say blade was better then these series I'm gonna anal rape you with my crowbar.
Blade sucked, too.

Well, when I watched Underworld 1 after school with a friend once, the movie just could NOT keep me entertained.  In my opinion, the acting was terrible and the storyline was a bit lame.

I thought the acting was awesome!  I'm really surprised you managed to be distracted while you had a glowing screen displaying invocative images of Kate Beckinsale in tight, wet leather.
Eh, she's good looking I'll admit, but I'd rather have other celebrities in tight, wet leather.. Jessica Alba would a prime++ example of that.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2006, 05:44:02 pm »
Eh, she's good looking I'll admit, but I'd rather have other celebrities in tight, wet leather.. Jessica Alba would a prime++ example of that.

That doesn't change the fact that you didn't pay attention to a hot woman running around in tight, wet leather.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2006, 05:59:11 pm »

That doesn't change the fact that you didn't pay attention to a hot woman running around in tight, wet leather.
I never said I didn't pay attention to HER, I just said the movie didn't keep me entertained.  There's only so much entertainment one can get from a hot chick in tight, wet leather.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2006, 02:45:56 am »
... The first one was great. The sex scene in the second one made it worth it. mmm vampire sexy hot++
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology