Author Topic: Dad's car  (Read 6475 times)

trust

Re: Dad's car
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2006, 02:40:36 pm »
Canada has weird looking roofs.

No, iago just lives near the 7th biggest city, you need to be <= 6 to have REAL roofs. ^_^

I live IN Winnipeg. 

But what's wrong with our roof, exactly?  It looks perfectly normal to me, but I'm just a small town boy.

The way the roof hangs over is just weird looking. I mean, that's how you draw a house when you're a little kid...I didn't know people actually had roofs like that.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2006, 03:07:59 pm »
Canada has weird looking roofs.

No, iago just lives near the 7th biggest city, you need to be <= 6 to have REAL roofs. ^_^

I live IN Winnipeg. 

But what's wrong with our roof, exactly?  It looks perfectly normal to me, but I'm just a small town boy.

The way the roof hangs over is just weird looking. I mean, that's how you draw a house when you're a little kid...I didn't know people actually had roofs like that.

Which picture in particular are you referring to?  I don't really understand what's odd, so I'd like to see it :)

trust

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2006, 03:51:35 pm »

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2006, 05:33:31 pm »
<picture>

Haha, I was looking for pictures of HIS roof, not the neighbours, no wonder I couldn't find a good one! 

Yeah, that's pretty normal for roofs (rooves?) here.  The overhang keeps the rain from running down the side of the house, I'm guessing.  I didn't know that foreign houses didn't do that, where do you stand when it's raining and you need to wait outside? :)

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2006, 09:20:44 pm »
Almost all of the houses here do that, too. They're just kind of small, rectangular shaped houses. That's how kids always draw houses. :)