Author Topic: Trivium  (Read 2625 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Trivium
« on: February 07, 2006, 03:49:26 pm »
This band is amazing.  I doubt people like Newby will like them much, but I love this band.  It's soared to the top of my favorite bands list.  It's easily one of my top three right now (it changes pretty frequently).

They have two albums.  They're both really good, but after a few weeks of listening to them, I think I like their older one better.  Ascendancy, their newest album, isn't much different from their older one, but it's not "redundant" by any means.  Ember to Inferno is their oldest one.

I believe it was iago that recommended them to me a few months ago (in December some time, probably), but I didn't really start listening to them until recently.

They're somewhat similar to Shadows Fall (The War Within -- they're not very comparable to their other CD's), but they're definitely discernible.

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
Re: Trivium
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006, 07:17:43 pm »
<3 Dying in your arms.
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2006, 07:32:12 pm »
<3 Dying in your arms.

Yes, that's a good song.  Like I said, I like Ember to Inferno a little more than I do Ascendancy.

Offline Omen

• kill to believe..
    • View Profile
    • Dark 0men
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2006, 06:46:41 am »
I'm going to see Trivium in concert in 2 weeks. Along with DevilDriver, Zao and Inflames
- Omen of The Order
- Priest of Dark Elements

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2006, 09:58:31 am »
I'm going to see Trivium in concert in 2 weeks. Along with DevilDriver, Zao and Inflames

Cool! 

Offline Hitmen

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2006, 06:10:10 am »
I saw them open for another band I went to see a while ago. I hate them on cd but they weren't bad live, pretty much like any metalcore band I've seem live (killswitch engage, unearth, shadows fall... hate them all on cd but live are pretty decent)
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2006, 09:41:26 am »
I saw them open for another band I went to see a while ago. I hate them on cd but they weren't bad live, pretty much like any metalcore band I've seem live (killswitch engage, unearth, shadows fall... hate them all on cd but live are pretty decent)

If you EVER blaspheme KSE, Shadows Fall and Trivium again, I'll murder you.