Author Topic: My career/your career  (Read 8013 times)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Re: My career/your career
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2006, 08:54:46 pm »
Awesome!  Is this the same job described in the PDF you were showing us?  Security analyst or something like that?

Good luck!

Yep, That's the job!

It's an awesome place, though, like right out of a movie.  You take the elevator downstairs (the upstairs has businesses and stuff).   The door opens into a dark black room with a neon sign saying "Seccuris".  In the corner is a TV where you can see yourself stepping off the elevator.  In the background is like suspense music, giving it a really cool atmosphere.  And there's nothing there but a locked door with a swipe-card entrance. 

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2006, 11:38:50 pm »
Awesome!  Is this the same job described in the PDF you were showing us?  Security analyst or something like that?

Good luck!

Yep, That's the job!

It's an awesome place, though, like right out of a movie.  You take the elevator downstairs (the upstairs has businesses and stuff).   The door opens into a dark black room with a neon sign saying "Seccuris".  In the corner is a TV where you can see yourself stepping off the elevator.  In the background is like suspense music, giving it a really cool atmosphere.  And there's nothing there but a locked door with a swipe-card entrance. 

Sounds like a lot of fun!! :D

Everything is numbers.  Except for cake.  Cake is just cake, and hopefully good cake.

I don't want to see everything as numbers.  I'd much rather turn on my light and see than activate a 2 pound, ornately crafted ("modled by specific angles and calculations") energy emitting device which produces energy at such a high wavelength that it bounces off things which in turn allows me to "see" said things (more objects in geometric space), where "see" is a term used to describe a sequence of energy fluxations which in turn allow me to percieve something.

You want to turn on a light bulb and look around the room?  Sounds fascinating.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2006, 05:35:36 pm »
Everything is numbers.  Except for cake.  Cake is just cake, and hopefully good cake.

I don't want to see everything as numbers.  I'd much rather turn on my light and see than activate a 2 pound, ornately crafted ("modled by specific angles and calculations") energy emitting device which produces energy at such a high wavelength that it bounces off things which in turn allows me to "see" said things (more objects in geometric space), where "see" is a term used to describe a sequence of energy fluxations which in turn allow me to percieve something.

You want to turn on a light bulb and look around the room?  Sounds fascinating.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. Fucking brilliant, Sidoh! <3

---------------
Really though:
I want to major as an Electrical Engineer and minor in something like Mathematics or perhaps something Computer-Related..  It'd be my dream to go to MIT just because that would be the coolest fucking thing in the world to have on your resume.  "College: Massachusetts Institute of Technology."  Not to mention that MIT is one of the most well-renowned colleges for engineering across the world.  Though, since that is 99.99999% not going to work out no matter how hard I try, I'm going to look for other colleges next year.  I'm only a freshman but if I need to pick up slack and get more than a 12.5 (between A and A+) gpa for a certain college, or take a certain test (SAT2 for MIT), I'd love to know that ahead of schedule so I don't rush it in.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline TeHFoOoL

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2006, 12:00:34 am »
I'm sixteen so I'm sure my view will be subject to change before I grad from HS. I'm decently atheletic, but not specified into any sport that it'd help me out anywhere. Science has always been my favored class in school, and for about the last year all my of " What I want to do in college ( I am 100% positive that I'm going to college, probably UCSD ) " have all been different branches of Medical. Physician, Physician's Assistant, etc.

Pays well and seems fun, after getting past the law cases and such. ;[

Can't fool a FoOoL