Author Topic: Car Accident  (Read 5365 times)

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
Re: Car Accident
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2006, 08:33:30 pm »
Yes I calmed down, I don't know if it was just being home or the coke or what though.
I say it was the drugs.
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2006, 08:36:25 pm »
Ciggerretes are a stimulant like caffiene.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2006, 08:39:30 pm »
I thought cigarettes were supposed to calm people?  See, I'm no expert :P

Fine, if you'd had alcohol :P

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2006, 08:49:26 pm »

When my buddy got into an accident that totaled his car and almost killed him and a carful of friends, he was pretty broken up. It was his birthday. He got to the restaurant (he was meeting us there when he got into the accident) and chainsmoked like 2 packs, yet didn't touch the 3 or 4 bottles of alcohol in a friend's car. The tobacco calmed him more than drinking, so there.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2006, 08:51:46 pm »

When my buddy got into an accident that totaled his car and almost killed him and a carful of friends, he was pretty broken up. It was his birthday. He got to the restaurant (he was meeting us there when he got into the accident) and chainsmoked like 2 packs, yet didn't touch the 3 or 4 bottles of alcohol in a friend's car. The tobacco calmed him more than drinking, so there.

I would imagine it's probably the same reason that Trust was calmed down by Coke: you just have to have something that you need/enjoy to calm you down, what the chemicals are doesn't matter so much. 

Damn psychology...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2006, 09:57:21 pm »
I would imagine it's probably the same reason that Trust was calmed down by Coke: you just have to have something that you need/enjoy to calm you down, what the chemicals are doesn't matter so much. 

Damn psychology...

That's the exact reason that cigarettes help calm some people down.  It eases the constant crave they have for nicotine.

trust

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2006, 11:36:09 pm »

Damn psychology...

I actually don't like coke, and very rarely drink it. I used to enjoy it but after going off of it it just tastes disgusting. I don't drink any brown cola now.

Anyway, the deductable was $500 but $100 was taken off due to my parents driving records, so it's $400. On Monday my dad is taking my car in to have the damage assessed so I'll be driving my moms car to school/practice. Yes, with the breast cancer awareness magnet and everything... :\

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2006, 12:08:28 am »
Owned @ breast cancer awareness.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2006, 12:08:58 am »
Trust has breast cancer :(
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2006, 12:13:03 am »
To clear something up, ciggerettes like caffiene are a stimulant. But cigs can still have a calming effect. I'm not sure why but I think it's in the way your CNS is stimulated.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2006, 12:13:44 am »
To clear something up, ciggerettes like caffiene are a stimulant. But cigs can still have a calming effect. I'm not sure why but I think it's in the way your CNS is stimulated.

Damn psychology...

That's the exact reason that cigarettes help calm some people down.  It eases the constant crave they have for nicotine.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2006, 02:33:59 am »
Cheeseburgers save lives.  You should have purchased one.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...