Author Topic: Woman suggestions?  (Read 6014 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Woman suggestions?
« on: February 26, 2006, 04:53:20 am »
k, as some of y'all may know I'm dating this chick.  Been together 6months now.
She's way open when drunk (or sober).  Tonight @ a band party she was rather smashed & flashed I don't know how many dudes...all of whom I know so I dont really care.  However, I'd sorta like to "have fun" too since she is.

While my girl was entertaining herself by sitting on a chair singing songs we played that night we (me, ted, joel, dan, & rose) were all chatting.
Joell pulled my water bottle of out my side pocket (like cargo side pocket, he didnt have to reach in or anything).  Rose, whom I'm told was "easy"? reached in my front left pocket...I was just like "uhm, OK;)".  Few minutes later something was said about having a "put your hand in craz3d's (they didnt say craz3d) pockets"...or something similar.  Joel reached for front left, ted for front right (neither went in), Rose went for back left & like grabbed...exciting, yes, esp after having her hand in front pocket twice.

I feel bad for liking it & wanting to go "mess around"? with her, this some odd circumstances or pretty normal (my feelings)?  I've never ractually been in a relationship before.  Should I have my girl stop 'flirting' with dudes or me start flirting with chicks?

Uh, any insight appreciated.

P.S. I think she'd be WAY ticked if I DID mess around with another chick...but I've never really done ANYTHING with ANY other chick other than her.
OH Yeah, I mentioned it here rather than vL (or the F150 forums) I visit because she reads those 2.

Offline igimo1

• View Profile
Re: Woman suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 05:21:16 am »
I THINK SOMEONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS

trust

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 09:11:00 am »
You need to get your hoe in line. Keep your pimp hand strong.

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 02:23:00 pm »
Swingers ?
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2006, 02:33:07 pm »
Sad you wanna get back at her. :P

If you are looking for some real revenge, burn her house down.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2006, 02:36:03 pm »

And keep a burning cross in the front yard.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2006, 02:37:22 pm »
And while you're at it, cut her mom's head off and stuff the body in the trunk of her car.

But since this is about as immature as what you originally had in mind, get over it.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2006, 02:44:58 pm »
I agree what she did is wrong, Crazed, but I suggest banishing the vindictive intents you have.  There's no reason for revenge when you can simply talk to her about it.  People do stupid things when they're drunk.  That's one of the main reasons I give when I suggest people don't drink. :)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2006, 02:55:28 pm »
"Always do sober what you said you would do drunk.  That'll teach you to keep your mouth shut"

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2006, 03:28:43 pm »

No, I have no vengeance, I spose I need to explain it better.

This all took place while buzzed (me) drunk (her).
I still check out other chicks, I don't think I could ever stop that, the "urges" to act just seem slightly stronger while enhanced.

It doesn't really bother me that she is flirting(?) with whomever because I know she is drunk.  But I know that if I slip up sometime & flirt with another chick my girl would be WAY upset.
OH!, also, at the end of each night that she drinks she apologizes ALOT for what she did when drunk, cries alot sometimes.

I don't like seeing her sad, but I don't know what to do other than say don't drink (which I tried & didn't work.)  Once I told her no more & she got WAY mad at me and just wouldnt stop, oye.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2006, 03:43:44 pm »
No, I have no vengeance, I spose I need to explain it better.

This all took place while buzzed (me) drunk (her).
I still check out other chicks, I don't think I could ever stop that, the "urges" to act just seem slightly stronger while enhanced.

It doesn't really bother me that she is flirting(?) with whomever because I know she is drunk.  But I know that if I slip up sometime & flirt with another chick my girl would be WAY upset.
OH!, also, at the end of each night that she drinks she apologizes ALOT for what she did when drunk, cries alot sometimes.

I don't like seeing her sad, but I don't know what to do other than say don't drink (which I tried & didn't work.)  Once I told her no more & she got WAY mad at me and just wouldnt stop, oye.

Sounds to me like she has a drinking problem.  It's very common in highschoolers (especially where I live, not sure about other areas), but that doesn't mean it never becomes a noteworthy issue.

If it doesn't bother you that she's flirting, I don't see what the problem is (other than her repeatedly stabbing her liver).  If it helps, most girls are like that.  I know a few that are flirty to nearly everyone, even when they're not drunk.  The instant their significant other does something that registers to them as "flirty," they blow a gasket.  It's just one of the laughable differences in males and females.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2006, 05:16:17 pm »
If it helps, most girls are like that.  I know a few that are flirty to nearly everyone, even when they're not drunk.  The instant their significant other does something that registers to them as "flirty," they blow a gasket.  It's just one of the laughable differences in males and females.
K, I was thinkin that (since I haven't experienced it).  I guess I just need to get her to stop drinking, period. (with a dot)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2006, 05:50:01 pm »
If it helps, most girls are like that.  I know a few that are flirty to nearly everyone, even when they're not drunk.  The instant their significant other does something that registers to them as "flirty," they blow a gasket.  It's just one of the laughable differences in males and females.
K, I was thinkin that (since I haven't experienced it).  I guess I just need to get her to stop drinking, period. (with a dot)
Haha!  Good luck. 

Ask Hitmen how he stopped drinking.  Perhaps it will work for her. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2006, 06:14:22 pm »
Haha!  Good luck. 

Ask Hitmen how he stopped drinking.  Perhaps it will work for her. 
hum hum
I'll try to get her to stop then, hope that works well.

Some people get so emotional when drunk, eww.

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2006, 08:00:18 pm »
Everytime you hit punch her. It's the only way they'll learn.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling