Author Topic: Microsoft putting the beats on Google  (Read 13277 times)

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
Re: Microsoft putting the beats on Google
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2006, 12:48:54 pm »
Perhaps? It is better. When it comes to technology, Linux will always be behind but they will never seem to lose that stupid attitude they have. It will take an absolute wipeout of the OS to finally shut them up. You're a waste of time, both of you.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2006, 12:49:58 pm »
For the quotebooks:

(10:51:57) Sidoh: HAHAHAHAHAHHA PIGEONS HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA
HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH AHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAH
AHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA
HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH AHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA HHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHH HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAH AHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHH
(10:52:22) Warrior logged out.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2006, 12:52:40 pm »
Perhaps? It is better. When it comes to technology, Linux will always be behind but they will never seem to lose that stupid attitude they have. It will take an absolute wipeout of the OS to finally shut them up. You're a waste of time, both of you.

I think that Linux is better.  I'm pretty sure I've used Windows more than you ever have, and I've also used Linux more than you ever have.  I think that Windows users should use that stupid attitude that they have, and maybe they can actually have a normal argument?  It will take an absolute wipeout of the OS to finally shut them up.  You're a waste of time.

You just suck at arguing.  Don't worry, maybe when you grow up you'll get better.  In my opinion, and important part of arguing is understanding the other person's point of view.  Since I've used both OSes more than you, I understand both points quite well, so that makes it more difficult for you to have any useful argument.