Author Topic: 11 Trigonometry Problems (SIDOH!!!)  (Read 4733 times)

trust

Re: 11 Trigonometry Problems (SIDOH!!!)
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2006, 08:10:33 pm »
I've failed many tests. Especially in Foreign Language, Math, and Science. Not so much in History and probably never in English. You guys suck.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2006, 01:29:19 am »
I've failed many tests. Especially in Foreign Language, Math, and Science. Not so much in History and probably never in English. You guys suck.
I only have 4 classes/term, and my teachers give ample study time before tests.  My lowest grade is like a B- on a team geometry test and that was because my group failed to see that the law of sines worked. :(
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2006, 11:12:47 am »
In my Chemistry class the other day, I was slacking off the entire chapter, which was stoichiometry... When we got to the test, I had no idea where to even start, and ended up leaving the entire test blank. This was the first test I've ever failed. :(
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2006, 11:14:10 am »
In my Chemistry class the other day, I was slacking off the entire chapter, which was stoichiometry... When we got to the test, I had no idea where to even start, and ended up leaving the entire test blank. This was the first test I've ever failed. :(

Haha.  Stoichiometry would be tough if you don't know what you're doing.  It took a little longer than usual for me to understand it, but once I caught on, it was good. :)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2006, 12:22:24 pm »
On the contrary, I'm usually optimistic.

You've never been in a situation like I have been before, then.  I've never failed a test, but there have been times I thought I would.

This aside, I asked if you've ever been pessimistic about a test.  Not how you usually feel.

I have failed a small number of tests in my day (none in highschool, mark you).  But I'm always optimistic, regardless of how easy or hard it is.  It sometimes takes weeks to get tests back, and the last thing I want is to be worried for all that time.  Plus, I have reasonable confidence in myself that, even if I knew shit about the subject matter, I can still BS my way through at least half of it.  And normally, that's true. :)