Author Topic: Newby, Towelie. Did you hear what happen?  (Read 8752 times)

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
Newby, Towelie. Did you hear what happen?
« on: March 08, 2006, 03:01:39 pm »
http://www.kfmb.com/story.php?id=40969

The reason Iam posting this is becuase I know both of you live in the El cajon area. I was watching this on the news this morning and wanted to hear if you guys are going to be going down their and paying your repsects? If so I might see both of you their.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: Newby, Towelie. Did you hear what happen?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 05:41:02 pm »
I won't be. IIRC, both were dirty Arabs running it, and I don't care. Their deaths don't mean anything to me.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

trust

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 05:47:39 pm »
Haha why did you think Newby and Towelie would go down there? Because they're alcoholics and probably are frequent customers? :P

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2006, 06:55:25 pm »
No Becuase I thought they were the two that shoot them becuase they wouldnt sell Beer to under age minors.Duh
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 07:19:15 pm »
No Becuase I thought they were the two that shoot them becuase they wouldnt sell Beer to under age minors.Duh

I get mine from other Arabs. 8)

Anyhow, all the Arabs (Chaldeans, if you will) at my school are pissed at this. They are talking trash about how much they hate white people and such. I hope a race riot starts, I guarantee I'll kill 10 minimum.
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2006, 07:35:00 pm »

steal* :P

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2006, 11:26:51 pm »

steal* :P

We've (by we, I mean my friends) resorted to purchasing alcohol off of my friend, who's dad owns a liquor store. :P
- Newby

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 10:18:46 am »

Anyhow, all the Arabs (Chaldeans, if you will) at my school are pissed at this. They are talking trash about how much they hate white people and such. I hope a race riot starts, I guarantee I'll kill 10 minimum.

Arabs uh? I thought it would be mexicans. Becuase you know its califorina.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 06:15:26 pm »
Wait, Mexicans work?

trust

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2006, 06:22:46 pm »
Wait, Mexicans work?

Obviously you know nothing about America's problems. The main complaint with the surge of Mexicans into our country is because they are TAKING jobs. They work hard and for low wages, so obviously employers are liking em'.

Your joke would have been accurate if you had replaced "Mexicans" with "Blacks." On the way home from lax today there were like 7 sitting on a porch, how stereotypical.

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2006, 07:08:04 pm »
 :-[
The writ of the founders must endure.

trust

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2006, 07:52:15 pm »
Wait, Mexicans work?

Obviously you know nothing about America's problems. The main complaint with the surge of Mexicans into our country is because they are TAKING jobs. They work hard and for low wages, so obviously employers are liking em'.

Your joke would have been accurate if you had replaced "Mexicans" with "Blacks." On the way home from lax today there were like 7 sitting on a porch, how stereotypical.
In retort to that, I suggest you read this.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

trust

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2006, 08:06:18 pm »
Wait, Mexicans work?

If you lose your job to an immigrant, it's probably because he or she was willing to work harder for less money.

Like I said. And yeah, it's possible I'm slightly racist.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2006, 08:29:02 pm »
Something interesting about that article..

El Cajon Police Dept Lt. Clay Setzer

Say that five times fast. =p
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2006, 10:15:42 pm »
Wait, Mexicans work?

If you lose your job to an immigrant, it's probably because he or she was willing to work harder for less money.

Like I said. And yeah, it's possible I'm slightly racist.
So then stop blaming Mexicans for "stealing" jobs because Americans are lazy as fuck?
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2006, 10:20:02 pm »
So then stop blaming Mexicans for "stealing" jobs because Americans are lazy as fuck?

I know of a few situations where Mexicans ask for less money to do the same job.  The generic American person needs more money to live on.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2006, 10:49:21 pm »
Wait, Mexicans work?

I thought about that as I was posting, but I was just trying to make fun. 

Around here it's natives who get that stereotype. 

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2006, 11:15:39 pm »
I know of a few situations where Mexicans ask for less money to do the same job.  The generic American person needs more money to live on.
Because the generic American is greedy.  America is given a culture of "Hey, lots of stuff, cool!"  Don't deny it either.  You have stuff in your house you haven't touched for the last five years but you still keep it.  Americans don't buy things practically, more or less, is the point I'm trying to convey.  We buy off of wants, not needs.  "I want a  $500,000 house! I wanttwo cars! I want! I want! I want!"

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2006, 11:17:06 pm »
Because the generic American is greedy.  America is given a culture of "Hey, lots of stuff, cool!"  Don't deny it either.  You have stuff in your house you haven't touched for the last five years but you still keep it.  Americans don't buy things practically, more or less, is the point I'm trying to convey.  We buy off of wants, not needs.  "I want a  $500,000 house! I wanttwo cars! I want! I want! I want!"

It's another lifestyle.  It's the way Americans live.  Just because they try to buy things that will probably help them enjoy life more than if they'd just save the money, they're doing something wrong?  I certainly don't think so.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2006, 11:18:55 pm »

It's another lifestyle.  It's the way Americans live.  Just because they try to buy things that will probably help them enjoy life more than if they'd just save the money, they're doing something wrong?  I certainly don't think so.

The problem is more that the average American (or probably the average Human) is more worried about his personal gain than about the good of the world in general.  Read the essay "Tragedy of the Commons" by Garrett Hardin, the entire essay is about how people screw themselves by only thinking about what's best for themselves, not for the world. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2006, 11:22:01 pm »
The problem is more that the average American (or probably the average Human) is more worried about his personal gain than about the good of the world in general.  Read the essay "Tragedy of the Commons" by Garrett Hardin, the entire essay is about how people screw themselves by only thinking about what's best for themselves, not for the world. 

While I agree with this to some degree, I think it's important for every person to do things for themselves.  If they don't, they're probably not going to enjoy life very much.

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2006, 11:22:30 pm »
Wait, Mexicans work?

I thought about that as I was posting, but I was just trying to make fun. 

Around here it's natives who get that stereotype. 

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=walmart
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2006, 11:23:10 pm »
I don't think that lifestyle is wrong, I think it's wrong to accuse other ethnicities of "stealing" your job when they don't need as much to have a happy lifestyle without an extravagant amount of possessions.
Yes, but that lifestyle can be changed.  Whether or not Americans are willing to do so is another thing.

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2006, 11:24:03 pm »

While I agree with this to some degree, I think it's important for every person to do things for themselves.  If they don't, they're probably not going to enjoy life very much.

But if everybody does what they feel like, life would suck.  People would throw garbage, companies would dump waste, farmers would over-graze the land.  Those are all examples from Hardin's essay.  Sure, it's ok if a few people do those things, but if everybody did then life would suck.  But why should a few people enjoy the ease of not caring?  So more people end up following.  Then everybody's doing it, and the world ends up sucking.  Such is the tragedy, according to Hardin.  It's a good essay. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2006, 11:28:38 pm »
I don't think that lifestyle is wrong, I think it's wrong to accuse other ethnicities of "stealing" your job when they don't need as much to have a happy lifestyle without an extravagant amount of possessions.
Yes, but that lifestyle can be changed.  Whether or not Americans are willing to do so is another thing.

They don't live in Mexico.  Have you ever been to Mexico?  Everything is cheaper there.

But if everybody does what they feel like, life would suck.  People would throw garbage, companies would dump waste, farmers would over-graze the land.  Those are all examples from Hardin's essay.  Sure, it's ok if a few people do those things, but if everybody did then life would suck.  But why should a few people enjoy the ease of not caring?  So more people end up following.  Then everybody's doing it, and the world ends up sucking.  Such is the tragedy, according to Hardin.  It's a good essay. 

I'm not talking about anything of that nature.  I'm talking about doing things like buying a new video game instead of donating that money to charity.  Not everything I'm thinking of includes such extreme details, but it's a pretty good example.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2006, 11:30:46 pm »
They don't live in Mexico.  Have you ever been to Mexico?  Everything is cheaper there.
Yes, I have.  I was just in Mexico last year.  Yes, everything was cheaper, however their salaries were also lower.

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2006, 11:31:28 pm »

I'm not talking about anything of that nature.  I'm talking about doing things like buying a new video game instead of donating that money to charity.  Not everything I'm thinking of includes such extreme details, but it's a pretty good example.
The argument isn't directly about what you're talking about in this thread, but it's taking the same mindset to a logical extreme.  It really isn't all that different, but you already know that. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2006, 11:36:54 pm »
Yes, I have.  I was just in Mexico last year.  Yes, everything was cheaper, however their salaries were also lower.

So, what do they do?  They come to America to make the wages set for things that are more expensive.  They save the money, go back to Mexico and live like an American.

The argument isn't directly about what you're talking about in this thread, but it's taking the same mindset to a logical extreme.  It really isn't all that different, but you already know that. 

Haha, yeah.  I definitely agree we need to mind the way nature reacts to what we do.  We need to find other sources of energy (possibly something other than fusion reactions! ;)), be better about recycling our waste, etc.  However, I also believe that people need to take a break.  The latter point has little to do with the former, but I think it's important everyone "treats" themself to a break once in a while.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2006, 11:40:00 pm »

Haha, yeah.  I definitely agree we need to mind the way nature reacts to what we do.  We need to find other sources of energy (possibly something other than fusion reactions! ;)), be better about recycling our waste, etc.  However, I also believe that people need to take a break.  The latter point has little to do with the former, but I think it's important everyone "treats" themself to a break once in a while.

You're certainly right.  Everybody deserves a break.  (Have a break, have a Kit Kat!  They paid me to say that...).

But is it right to pay many people a low (often, I hear, lower-than-legal) wage to do work, taking it away from other people, is the right way to "treat yourself"?  If everybody started hiring workers like that, the world would be shittier place.  And that's the problem. 

This reminds me of that South Park where the future-people came and started taking jobs, working for pennies.  Stan's dad (Randy) said it was ok, and pretty much what you said.  Then one of them took his job as a geologist for pennies.  He was pissed off.  I think it ended up as a gay orgy or something...

Offline igimo1

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2006, 11:41:58 pm »

You're certainly right.  Everybody deserves a break.  (Have a break, have a Kit Kat!  They paid me to say that...).

But is it right to pay many people a low (often, I hear, lower-than-legal) wage to do work, taking it away from other people, is the right way to "treat yourself"?  If everybody started hiring workers like that, the world would be shittier place.  And that's the problem. 

This reminds me of that South Park where the future-people came and started taking jobs, working for pennies.  Stan's dad (Randy) said it was ok, and pretty much what you said.  Then one of them took his job as a geologist for pennies.  He was pissed off.  I think it ended up as a gay orgy or something...

It doesn't seem right, but thats what happens when you have large populations of people with no skills.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2006, 11:47:42 pm »
So, what do they do?  They come to America to make the wages set for things that are more expensive.  They save the money, go back to Mexico and live like an American.
No.  The majority of Hispanic people I know that came from Mexico did so because the lifestyle in Mexico is terrible.  My spanish teacher went to Mexico once and he said a woman was getting mugged in a church of all places.

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2006, 11:55:31 pm »

No, I don't think it's the "right way to treat yourself."  In fact, I'm pretty strongly against it.

Haha, that's one of the few South Park episodes I have seen.

DEY TEK ER JEBS!!!!

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2006, 10:21:32 am »

No, I don't think it's the "right way to treat yourself."  In fact, I'm pretty strongly against it.

Haha, that's one of the few South Park episodes I have seen.

DEY TEK ER JEBS!!!!

LOL TERK ER JOEBS!!!!!

Anyways Personally I dont like mexicans at all. Not for the soul reason that they illegaly invade our country and refuse to use brithcontrol so our Public schools are filled to the maxium. But they have this wonderufl attiude agianst white people for somereaon? I have mexican friends that are really nice to me but for some odd reason alot of the "G-UNIT" type of mexicans wish to call me names for no reason becuase of the color of my skin. I think its a bunch of bull shit personally. I think they should just build a higher fence on the mexican/american border or something.

"But Iam sure they will find a way to jump taht too :("
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2006, 10:48:47 am »
Rasicm works both ways.  Before you can get along, one side has to start being nice to the other.  I hear Mexicans get called names by people all the time.  Hating them just makes the problem worse. 

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2006, 11:21:01 am »
Rasicm works both ways.  Before you can get along, one side has to start being nice to the other.  I hear Mexicans get called names by people all the time.  Hating them just makes the problem worse. 

Yup, I also hear people bad-mouting Aboriginal Indians too. ;)
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2006, 11:25:12 am »

That's different.  They deserve it! 

Actually, I'm the first to admit that there is a serious problem that they have little control over.  But that's another story that I've already posted somewhere around here before.  It comes down to the fact that they're given tons of free money and asked to work anyways. 

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2006, 06:10:20 pm »

That's different.  They deserve it! 

Actually, I'm the first to admit that there is a serious problem that they have little control over.  But that's another story that I've already posted somewhere around here before.  It comes down to the fact that they're given tons of free money and asked to work anyways. 

A wise man once said

Rasicm works both ways.  Before you can get along, one side has to start being nice to the other.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce