Author Topic: 13 people hanged in Iraq  (Read 5305 times)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Re: 13 people hanged in Iraq
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2006, 01:20:30 am »
Every great empire has fallen in time.  Too bad Americas not great, nor an empire.

We'll still kick ass for a long time to come, you Canadians have no hope!

Sorry to break it to you, but we're much more self-sustaining than y'all :P

Too bad for the rest of the world that the US kicks ass and will continue to kick ass for a very long time to come. Hell, you Canadians might have to stoop to the level of the Palestinians and throw rocks at our armor if you even want to have a chance of destroying the US. Oh, no rocks you say? Well I guess snowballs will have to suffice.
Nah, because of Nuclear weapons the US can't attack any important country. 

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2006, 05:43:35 pm »
I don't think the US will last that much longer.  We aren't learning from the past and we are following in the same steps as the Romans did, except faster.

Homosexuality is ramped, the government is becoming more and more corrupts, and everyone hates us.. -.-;

But, that's not what the topic is about.

Uh you do realize these people were most likely given a proper trial and death sentence right? Its hard to compare that to the guy walking down the street with an ak47 shooting women and children. Also when the bad guys are already doing everything in their power to cause problems its unlikely that they will be incited more by their buddies being hanged.

I don't agree with the death penalty anywhere, for basically the same reason.  By killing people for their crimes, you're demonstrating that killing solves certain problems.  They should be demonstrating the opposite of that, if you ask me. 

I'm not disagreeing with you, but do you have any other suggestions on how they can handle these problems?

[Edit]
When I say "not much longer" I mean in a few hundred years as in not in our life time. :D
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 06:04:36 pm by AntiVirus »
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2006, 05:57:52 pm »
Kill all non-whites!

Louis says "screw you."
I'd personally do as Joe suggests