Author Topic: Hey people!  (Read 11236 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Hey people!
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2006, 09:20:01 pm »
That tends to happen a lot. :D

And I will be the first person to admit that I have a very argumentative personality.  I'm very aware that some people find it annoying (in fact, I've recently grown much further appart from a pretty good friend because of it -- it's almost purely me suppressing the annoyances he inflicts upon me), but I don't really care.  It's just how I am.

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2006, 09:27:15 pm »
That tends to happen a lot. :D

And I will be the first person to admit that I have a very argumentative personality.  I'm very aware that some people find it annoying (in fact, I've recently grown much further appart from a pretty good friend because of it -- it's almost purely me suppressing the annoyances he inflicts upon me), but I don't really care.  It's just how I am.
Well atleast you are comfortable with who you are. :)
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2006, 09:29:51 pm »
Well atleast you are comfortable with who you are. :)

From a logical point of view, there's absolutely nothing wrong with argument.  Usually, in a decent argument, points can be made that involve personal attacks/sacrifice.  That's where it becomes a burden.  I, obviously, don't mind much.  I just like debate. :\

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2006, 10:37:35 pm »
Oh, how's that? Even if I am the only one to use it, I like them, and until someone who doesn't seem to hate me steps up and says it's really annoying them and they aren't just looking to start an argument (it worked, hehe), I'll keep using them.

Rarely are the arguments I enter started just because I felt like an argument.  It's beacuse I disagree with someone's point of view or what they're doing.

If you want reasoning, here it is: it looks as if it's part of your signature when you use them.  I sometimes skip half of your post because it's separated by that.  I know it's because I'm not paying attention, but you could save me the agonizing pain! :(

Incidentally, I don't hate you.  You just get on my nerves, really, really easily.

I think I'd get on your nerves less easily if you did skip half my post. =p
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2006, 11:11:24 pm »
I think I'd get on your nerves less easily if you did skip half my post. =p

Good point.