Author Topic: Final Solution for Baby Rapers  (Read 3147 times)

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
Final Solution for Baby Rapers
« on: March 25, 2006, 12:55:49 am »
Repeat child sex offenders could face death

"COLUMBIA -- State senators are considering a proposal that would allow South Carolina to execute those convicted two or more times of sexually assaulting children.

The amendment came as the Senate took up sexual offender legislation crafted in response to a Florida girl kidnapped and killed last year and a week after a Hartsville man was charged with abducting two girls to an underground shelter and assaulting them.
"

Click here to read full story

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
Re: Final Solution for Baby Rapers
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 01:01:29 am »
Well if they kill them then they should be sentenced to death..for rape+beatings they should go to jail and not be seperated from the others..they would get their ass whooped every single day. Think about it, child molestors and rapists have to be seperated in jail else they'd get beat the fuck up every day. It's like criminals know they do bad things, but it's still a level of "Goddamn, you went overboard man you fucking raped a little girl" and they will put aside all their bank robberies and drug offenses and fuck you up.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline igimo1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2006, 01:54:54 am »
Well if they kill them then they should be sentenced to death..for rape+beatings they should go to jail and not be seperated from the others..they would get their ass whooped every single day. Think about it, child molestors and rapists have to be seperated in jail else they'd get beat the fuck up every day. It's like criminals know they do bad things, but it's still a level of "Goddamn, you went overboard man you fucking raped a little girl" and they will put aside all their bank robberies and drug offenses and fuck you up.

Same thing it is with treason.

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2006, 12:37:39 pm »
You would think that, Warrior. However, they want to execute repeat sex offenders. They think that a child rapist is dangerous enough that he might kill somebody the next time - so repeat offenders will be offed before they get the chance, basically.

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2006, 12:43:59 pm »
Anyone is dangerous enough to kill someone, why don't they execute all the people in there for grand theft auto or robbery? That's bullshit.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2006, 12:56:59 pm »
Executing all repeat child molesters works for me!  Hell, I'd flip the switch/pull the trigger, I however would not stick in the needle, too humane.

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2006, 01:37:39 pm »
Anyone is dangerous enough to kill someone, why don't they execute all the people in there for grand theft auto or robbery? That's bullshit.
For some reason, I highly doubt Teri Schiavo was capable of killing someone in the last years of her life...

j/k :P
errr... something like that...