Author Topic: Elder Scrolls IV  (Read 15700 times)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: Elder Scrolls IV
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2006, 07:51:09 pm »
I miss this game. :(
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2006, 03:10:20 pm »
You were right, being a vampire *is* fun!

I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2006, 07:44:06 pm »
Being a vampire sucks. I fast traveled from Anvil to Chorral, and I burned up in the sun.
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline MyndFyre

• x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2006, 08:46:11 pm »
Just make sure to feed once per night and you won't have that problem, noob.  :P

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2006, 08:54:25 pm »
It's very frustrating feeding once per night. I've drained gallons upon gallons of Puny Ancus' blood. I just restarted my game, and I'm pwning. I'm Arena Grand Champion and Dark Brotherhood Listener + Thieves Guild Burglar(think thats what its called, too lazy to check).

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2006, 11:59:34 pm »
Burglar? Bleorg. I am 2nd away from top of Thieves Guild. :/
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline MyndFyre

• x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2006, 02:40:34 pm »
Burglar? Bleorg. I am 2nd away from top of Thieves Guild. :/

I already got Grand Champion, Gray Fox, and Listener.  ;)  Now I'm working on Fighter's Guild quests, which I find significantly less fun.  I'm also trying to get back into the Mages' Guild despite the fact that I have practically no spellcasting ability (I'm okay with Restoration, Illusion, and Mysticism, I think -- I'm over 25 on those trees), but I like the fact that I can enchant my own shit.  ;)

<spolier>
One thing about being Gray Fox -- it kicks ass that you get the Gray Cowl of Nocturnal.  Feather 200 pts on Self, Fortify Sneak (something like) 25, and Detect Life 100ft on Self.  However, whenever you wear it you automatically get a 500gold bounty that you can't pay off or go to jail for -- your only choice is to resist arrest (it's funny, the guys are like, "The Gray Fox?  You're under arrest for... for all kinds of stuff!  You're wanted dead or alive, and I prefer dead."  But it's great for dungeon runs and stuff.

For a REALLY funny time, visit Castle Anvil at about 9pm.  They should be eating dinner in the dining hall.  Go stand next to Hieronymus Lex and put on the Gray Cowl.  He'll try to arrest you, resist arrest, and quickly take off the Gray Cowl and yield.  He'll stop attacking you, but since the blacksmith is a member of the thieves guild, he'll try to defend you, and so the entire dinner will get into a fight.  You can kill the Count and Countess of Anvil (actually I think the NPCs kill the Count).  It's awesome.

Um, save before you do that, those people might be part of a quest line.  ;)
</spoiler>

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2006, 09:53:48 pm »
That's awesome @ Gray Fox. Bastard. He won't come to me. :(
- Newby

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2006, 08:43:47 pm »
Woot! I finished both the main quest + Thieves Guild quests today! The last thieves guild quest is surely the longest/most difficult quest I've done. :)