Author Topic: Immigration Protest.  (Read 12260 times)

Offline xex

• View Profile
Re: Immigration Protest.
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2006, 10:57:58 pm »
Calling me a racist fuck, xex? I'm not the one who's race calls white people "crackers" or throws carrots at them for being white (see: my freshmen year of high school). Oh yeah, threatening to kill you while calling you a "white boy" at the same time. Really cool of them to come into my country and threaten me.

Did I mention they do all of this when we completely ignore them and we go on with our normal lunch routines? They seem to fit themselves in by throwing carrots at us.

I wish I could shoot one of them and make an example and set the other ones in line. But that would just provoke more violence and racial wars, seeing as how I could shoot a Mexican for being annoying and the spics would find some way to turn it around on being the white man putting Mexicans down.

I'm sorry, if they aren't being racist, I don't know what racism is.

xex, the bill states "illegal immigrants".

Why should illegal immigrants be given legal rights in this country? I don't give a fuck if you come to this country to better your life, it doesn't justify why they are here illegally.

Here's a definition of illegal: http://www.google.com/search?q=define%3a%20illegal

Haha, you're crying about that? You can't even compare the thing a white folk did to the black folk back in the days, but that's not the fucking problem! Not everyone is like that and I understand that you hate them for that. People act differently in different area, but you're being overall racist to the whole race for little kid in your community and that isn't right.  As for them calling yall crackers, it's the same thing as you're calling them beaners makes no different but just racial slurs, and not everyone is like that. Techinally the have never came into your country! The US wasn't always liked it is today, native americans had lived on this very land today, and the european had invaded and toke over. Everyone just want to move on from the bad thing and try to make a good living, that's all, vice-versa, if the european was never able to invade north america, and the native americans was able to defend themself and none of this would happen, we would be the immgrant today! I'm not saying that illegeal immgrants sould stay here and such because that's our tax money, what I'm trying to get to you is that not everyone is like what you had said, they're just trying to live like you. Saying you don't give a fuck about them, if you turn this around, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want them to say that to you.

As for you quik, not everyone's like that either, I'm sure that 40% of them just didn't want to be in school. But for those who had a reason to be in a protest you have to understand that they're just kids and want to get a point accross.

Shadow Legion @ USeast
http://shadowlegion.org

c:\xex

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2006, 12:06:37 am »
MY Views:
#1) We ought to get some sort of worker program into place.  I dont want to pick no fucking strawberry, let them do it.  But I want to make sure they have car insurance & pay some sort of taxes otherwise they become a burden
#2) Damn kids, they're only in this to get out of class
#3) If they really want support them damn protesters would be doing it with the American flag...if you fly the flag of mexico while in my country claiming to be mexican & not american, well you better WAKE THE FUCK UP before some black guy beats your ass (I saw that on the news, I laughed)
#4) Dont want to be a felon?  Then apply for citizenship or get the fuck out you dipshit!  How fuckin retarded are you?
#5) CrAz3D for President!  20.....52?

who agrees with a worker program?  I think that be best.

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2006, 11:38:02 am »
As for you quik, not everyone's like that either, I'm sure that 40% of them just didn't want to be in school. But for those who had a reason to be in a protest you have to understand that they're just kids and want to get a point accross.

My History told me today she saw a poll that stated 89% to 92% didnt know what they where protesting about and just wanted to leave school. And for the other 10% are not even 18 yet so they dont even have a vote.

In some parts of San Deigo now they are canceling senor prom and senor events due to the mainy people walking off campus. If I was a senor I be pissed off. Why should the whole school suffer for one race and you cant agrue that other races are involed. Only Hispanics.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2006, 12:09:56 pm »
It would of been a better point if it was actually a sterotype. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereotype
And seeing that you are not a group, it's just an opinion.  So that wasn't a very good point. :D

A stereotype is a belief about a group.  Whatever moron at Wikipedia thinks that it needs to be held by a group is just plain wrong.

Besides, people in Arizona think that people with a name derived from "Virus" are gay.  So there are your arbitrary requirements fulfilled.  :P

The point was, that not all stereotypes are based on fact.  You explicitly said that.  Some are just flat-out wrong.
Hrmm.. I suppose  I did say *all*.  My bad. :)
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2006, 12:49:44 pm »
I just have a personal contribution to add to all of this. First I am NOT rascist, I am just sick of this job market. Just the other day I was applying for part time work at a Dollar General, I was told they weren't hiring. Today I see a mexican working the job I applied for. West Michigan's MAJOR economy is farming. What do farmers wanna hire? Mexicans! They hire cheap labor, give cheap housing and say "no" to hard working boys like myself who can do the same work the mexicans are doing.
I can't find a job because the company/farmer prefers mexicans.

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2006, 03:05:11 pm »
I don't know much about illegal immigration in other places, but while mexicans might be a problem over there, brazillians are a huge problem here. I live in a large town (~60,000 people) and there are supposedly an estimated 5,000-10,000 illegal immigrants living here, the vast majority from brazil. That's a lot of freakin boarder hoppers for one town.

And trying my best not to be racist, I have to say that they can at the very least be a nuisence. A stack of illegals live across the street from me, and they love to be rediculously loud in the middle of the night, but aren't terrible compared to a lot of them. Last time brazil won the soccer world cup it was impossible to drive through downtown. I can understand being happy and celebrating, but this isn't fucking rio de janeiro, celebrate if you want but keep that shit in your homes. When you start affecting the rest of the town you're going to far.
</venting pent up rage>
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2006, 05:13:18 pm »
Today they were protesting on the streets and leaving school. Someone needs to pull a holocaust on their asses.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2006, 05:39:13 pm »
Today they were protesting on the streets and leaving school. Someone needs to pull a holocaust on their asses.
Why can't we just do what we did with Japan and nuke them?
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2006, 05:46:07 pm »
Because we (the good legal citizens of the U.S.) would get hurt too.
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 12:25:47 pm by ZeroX »
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2006, 05:57:30 pm »
#1) Fucking deport all those damn kids, they're just in it to get the fuck out of school.
#2) WAVE THE AMERCIAN FLAG YOU ASS HOLES!...you might get some support then (support you wouldn't have to steal from people that pay you're god damn way through life)
#3) WTF is with your friend wear woman pants?...

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2006, 06:19:38 pm »
These are pictures I took yesterday at my school. "Fucking Mexicans"

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5103/mvc095f6fa.jpg
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2931/mvc096f2bz.jpg
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6508/mvc020f0it.jpg
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3824/mvc021f4tx.jpg
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4119/mvc022f8bn.jpg

I ask some friends of mine what they thought about the situation. 'nuff said.

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/339/mvc098f0ps.jpg
You have a little scence kid as a friend, that's funny. :D

Anyways, I would have to agree with the majority.  Get the fuckers out of the US.  If they want to go wave their flag in our face then I am going to wave a gun in theirs.  Fuck them, fuck mexican pride, if they were proud to be Mexican they would go back to their fucking homeland, Mexico. 

*sigh* They are not very bright. :(
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2006, 06:40:31 pm »
NOW you know why I hate the Mexicans who are protesting, xex. LOOK AT THEM. That's un FUCKING necessary.

Essentially the same thing happened yesterday and is supposed to be worse tomorrow...
- Newby

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2006, 07:54:06 pm »
Pfft some mexican saw me doing this and he wanted to fight me today. LOL I roll his fat ass down a hill.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2006, 11:54:03 pm »
The only thing that pisses me off, is that Mexicans come here for a better life, then they bring their flags and run around with it. If they want to be in the US so much, they shouldn't constantly talk down upon Americans, and they shouldn't come here with their Mexican pride (Mexican as in comming from the country Mexico, not their race). If Mexico is so bad, they shouldn't come here with with pride in Mexico. American gave them a better chance (the legals, and sometimes the illegals as well), and they do what they do. It's just like if you take a bum off the street to live in your house if they help do some work, yet they talk crap about you behind their back. Not only that, they're proud of how they used to live on the streets? A bunch of ungrateful bastards if you ask me.
Hitmen: art is gay