Author Topic: gkick is serious!  (Read 7131 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
gkick is serious!
« on: April 02, 2006, 07:59:04 pm »

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
Re: gkick is serious!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 08:24:09 pm »
Okay...  :-\
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 08:31:20 pm »
Okay...  :-\

I laughed my ass off.

DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT BURITOS!!

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2006, 09:15:19 pm »
Lmao...nerds getting pissy.
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2006, 12:50:27 am »
HAHA!!!!!! GFG RPG Servers!
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2006, 01:00:30 am »

I'll you that in my one-and-a-half years of playing on a RP server, I've never encountered someone this pathetic.  There have been a few run-ins with hardcore RP'ers that get upset if you don't RP as well, but I don't care.  It's part of the environment.  It's kind of nice to hear people talk intelligently on a regular basis (not saying it doesn't happen on other servers, just saying it's much more encouraged on RP realms).

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2006, 11:27:01 am »

I'll you that in my one-and-a-half years of playing on a RP server, I've never encountered someone this pathetic.  There have been a few run-ins with hardcore RP'ers that get upset if you don't RP as well, but I don't care.  It's part of the environment.  It's kind of nice to hear people talk intelligently on a regular basis (not saying it doesn't happen on other servers, just saying it's much more encouraged on RP realms).
You get too defensive when anyone makes a bad comment about RP'ing. Honestly, give it a rest. :-\

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2006, 03:32:18 pm »
You get too defensive when anyone makes a bad comment about RP'ing. Honestly, give it a rest. :-\

I'll defend RP realms as long as someone has an untrue negative comment regarding their nature.  If you want me to stop [truthfully] defending them, people should stop pulling bullshit out of their asses.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2006, 08:58:55 pm »

I'll defend RP realms as long as someone has an untrue negative comment regarding their nature.  If you want me to stop [truthfully] defending them, people should stop pulling bullshit out of their asses.
He didn't say anything bullshit like, he said "gfg RP servers", and once again, even though maybe you yourself haven't experienced it first hand, however this only will ever happen on a RP server. If it were PvP or PvE, the guild would die having people like the in charge.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2006, 09:25:54 pm »
He didn't say anything bullshit like, he said "gfg RP servers", and once again, even though maybe you yourself haven't experienced it first hand, however this only will ever happen on a RP server. If it were PvP or PvE, the guild would die having people like the in charge.

You know as well as I it was ment to be derogatory.  I was defending a RP server.  I've played on one for 1.5 years.  I think I know more about them than you or anyone else on these forums that play WoW.  I find it humorous that you think you can correct me on such matters.  I'm well aware that these sorts of people exist, but I also conclude with confidence that the number of people who exhibit these sorts of behaviors is low relative to the entire poplulation of the server.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2006, 11:20:00 pm »
Sorry I offended you, it just seemed to me that it's more likely for a role-playing server in general to have people that obsessed with the game.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2006, 11:25:53 pm »
Sorry I offended you, it just seemed to me that it's more likely for a role-playing server in general to have people that obsessed with the game.

I agree; I just wanted to carify that people on RP servers are almost never like this. ;)

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2006, 07:12:10 am »

You know as well as I it was ment to be derogatory.  I was defending a RP server.  I've played on one for 1.5 years.  I think I know more about them than you or anyone else on these forums that play WoW.  I find it humorous that you think you can correct me on such matters.  I'm well aware that these sorts of people exist, but I also conclude with confidence that the number of people who exhibit these sorts of behaviors is low relative to the entire poplulation of the server.
And I think that you, myself, and everyone else can easily say that this will only happen on an RP server, I never said everyone on RP server's is like this, however you damn well know RPer's are the only ones who can ever have the capabillity to get pissed of over something like that. Which is the whole point I'm trying to get across, all we who play on pvp/pve servers have never dealt with something like that, so when YOU yourself are posting shit like this, it really is hypocritical to go and defend us when you're the one posting the material we're laughing at.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2006, 09:43:41 am »
The only difference between a jackass PvPer and a jackass RPer is the jackass RPer role-plays while he's being a jackass. You'll find people just as moronic on both types of servers, though.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2006, 09:49:20 am »
And I think that you, myself, and everyone else can easily say that this will only happen on an RP server, I never said everyone on RP server's is like this, however you damn well know RPer's are the only ones who can ever have the capabillity to get pissed of over something like that.

Right.  And out of the five million people that play WoW, every single person who decides to even occasionally roleplay plays on exclusively on a RP server.  If you actually believe that, you're an idiot.
  Hell, who are you to say they play on a RP realm at all?  My boss owns a damn RPG company and he doesn't have a single character on a RP realm.  FFS, I have friends on Feathermoon that are avid RPer's that have level 60 characters on PvP/PvE realms. 

Which is the whole point I'm trying to get across, all we who play on pvp/pve servers have never dealt with something like that, so when YOU yourself are posting shit like this, it really is hypocritical to go and defend us when you're the one posting the material we're laughing at.

But you have people with equal idiotic value, you fucking moron.

FEEEFTY DKP MINUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you've seen that video?

Screenor, go away.  Your stupidity isn't welcome here.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 09:54:25 am by Sidoh »