Author Topic: I think things are about to go sour(er sorta)  (Read 9163 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: I think things are about to go sour(er sorta)
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2006, 08:23:00 pm »
It's severe enough to bug the hell out of me, but not severe enough for a shrink to give me drugs.

From what I gather, you're either able to supress expressing those feelings.  If not that, you have a girlfriend who responds with sympathy or apathy. :)

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2006, 10:23:38 pm »
I can supress SHOWING them, supressing the actual feelings isn't possible.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2006, 01:01:49 pm »

Yes it is.  You can overcome instinctive feelings with logic and reason.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2006, 01:49:39 pm »
Thursday was a new story  :o
I ask her what she's doing for the evening, she says going to stampede @ 10pm(night club in near by city), I say k.
I get asked to go to night club (which acts usu. end at 10pm).  I call her to see if she wants to go.  She says they aren't going to the club & she doesnt really want to go to El Paso. I say ok, see you tomorrow I guess, she says "maybe, for once this week"
I say ok bye...she's way easy to get mad at me.

OOOH!
& then last night @ bonfire.  once she randomly went off and sat against my truck & i went & talked w/her, stuff seemed good.
later we were kissing by my truck before she got her stuff out (I was leaving, she wanted to stay).  after 10min of that we walked back to fire to get myf riend so we could leave.  she mentions kelly (kelly & allyson are the chicks from a campout that she thinks i'm obsessed with now).   so like RIGHT before I left she managed to get all mad at me again just by thinkin about kelly....so I leave not really caring.

This is getting old

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2006, 03:18:53 pm »

Yes it is.  You can overcome instinctive feelings with logic and reason.
Says the one who doesn't have it.  Please be quiet now.

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2006, 03:46:53 pm »
My opinion is to just break up.  It's no use trying to fix a relationship where one party is constantly paranoid of what the other person is doing.  In my opinion, relationships are supposed to built upon trust, but if she doesn't trust you....

Just my 2 cents; I don't pretend to be an expert on relationships.
I'm paranoid because I have a medical condition, not because of trust issues.  Does that mean I should never have a relationship?
Are you constantly paranoid that your gf (when you're in a relationship) is cheating on you?
errr... something like that...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2006, 04:00:22 pm »
Says the one who doesn't have it.  Please be quiet now.

What don't I have?  Logic or reason?  You're funny ...

Why should I be quiet?  It's the truth.  If someone does something to make me angry, I stop and ask myself why I am angry at them.  If I am unable to find a valid reason, I am no longer angry with them.

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2006, 06:12:14 pm »
Separation anxiety and paranoia aren't anger.  I don't think you and I were talking about the same thing.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2006, 06:26:26 pm »
Separation anxiety and paranoia aren't anger.  I don't think you and I were talking about the same thing.

Neither do I.  I was giving an example.  Given the context of the post, I had hoped you would be able to figure that out without explanation.

I misread your original post, thinking you said how it was impossible to supress feelings in any case.  Sorry. :P

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2006, 04:49:00 pm »
Last night was interesting...

Was going to head over to Tony & Axel's party (friends) at some point but ended up going walking with kelly, allyson (people jacque is threatened by),ted, joel, becca, melissa (I dont know melissa).  We go back to kelly & allyson's around 1115pm & right as i got there jacque text me saying "I thought you were coming to ton'ys" (she told me she had to work 530-12).
I go over to tony's & hang for 30min, when I leave I ask again if she wants to go hiking (this morning),she says "not really, but have fun with kelly".  i get sorta fed up & say bye & leave.

I get txt later saying "dot be upset, i just cant stand hearing about them all the time. i know you didnt say anything but like i dont know".  I ended up telling her just to not be mad at me about stuff like that she says she isnt mad, at all....WTF.
I go to sleep, she texts 4am asking if its cool with me if she stays the night at tony & axel's...she's probably too drunk to get home by that point.

side note: I had fun hiking this morning tih ted, kelly, allsyon, steve sage meg (I dont know the last 3)

erggggh

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2006, 01:10:29 pm »
Last 2 days have been uber unfun.

Recap....
Reno: she's jealous.  gets over it (some) after a while
City of Rocks Campout: I meet a few new girls, she's jealous.

Now:
Jacque mentions her drum majr auditions + a rehearsal &  for footbal scrimage 1 week ago, thats about all she said about it.  day before it is supposed to happen (1 week after i've been invited to birthday party) she says "I thought you were going to come support me at something i wanted to do."  I dont know how id be supporting her other than just by being in the band and playing, she didnt even really ask me to go (or tell me ANYTHING at all about it)

Now she's all "you think kelly is more attractive, you have more in common, she gets your attention easier" "you stopped hanging out with band ppl & me"
I dont know how many times i dont think kelly is more  attractive or any of that.
I hang with band ppol less because Im hanging with my good friends that i've known forever that I sorta stopped hanging with...I've ever had the problem of 2 groups of friends before.  she, also, ends up hanging out with dominos pizza ppl she works with alot...i dont want to hang out with those losers...dont know why she does
+ i dont see jacque as much because she's at work most nights (that i'd go out, I always go home early cuz of school) or sometimes working on school stuff (because she is near flunking out some classes)

this is all very fustrating.  i dont know what to do to make her not jealous.  ive said everything i can think of short of proposing.
this is ridiculous`

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2006, 01:16:15 pm »
Tell her if she's really that concerned to let go and move on. Hell, if she bugged the shit out of me like that like she is you, I'd totally dump her. If she couldn't trust me, I wouldn't wanna be with her.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2006, 02:27:53 pm »
Tell her if she's really that concerned to let go and move on. Hell, if she bugged the shit out of me like that like she is you, I'd totally dump her. If she couldn't trust me, I wouldn't wanna be with her.
it might end up ending, sometime.
if its like this now....i dont want to be nagged & "on a lease" married forever.

out of curiosity, think I should turn the jealousy thing back around on her so she knows what she is doing & how unreasonable it is?

e.g.:  Last night when I went to party to see her she was on couch leaning up against dude she was WAY into last summer, with her arm around him.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2006, 02:42:44 pm »
She'll just try and turn it around on you, and she'll use that to her advantage to make you suffer, probably by being even more "outgoing". Don't even bother telling her. Tell her you trust her, and if she *is* fooling around and has some morals (not that you have any while fooling around in a serious relationship) she'll feel really bad about lying to you. Also tell her you wish she'd trust you.

But seriously, move on.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2006, 03:34:15 pm »
i dont know how many times i've said exactly that (i trust her, i hope you trust me    thing)...she says she does. :o

i figure as much that me being "jealous" might just blow up in my face :(
idont want it to end, eh,i just dont know anymore