Author Topic: I think things are about to go sour(er sorta)  (Read 9172 times)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: I think things are about to go sour(er sorta)
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2006, 03:37:39 pm »
Sometimes things aren't meant to work out. Why the hell do you think I'm still single?

(Not because I'm pessimistic, shy, anti-social, nerdy, etc... because things just don't work out. :P)
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2006, 03:39:27 pm »
Some times things aren't meant to work out. Why the hell do you think I'm still single?

(Not because I'm pessimistic, shy, etc... because things just don't work out. :P)
eh,yeah,true.
I just should get a dog/.....i think thats the best revelation ive ever had.  dogs may not be the most fun at any given time, but when you add all of the time up together....dogs way win

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2006, 03:40:10 pm »
They're massively cheaper to maintain, too! :P
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2006, 03:42:32 pm »
Punch her in the ovaries.

Well, don't.  Tell her you need a break, and if she asks why, say "You're stressing me out with all of your jealous bitching."