Author Topic: Whites more likely to die in car crashes?  (Read 5025 times)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Whites more likely to die in car crashes?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 03:28:13 pm »
What's the deal with all the racist stuff you've been posting lately? ;P

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 04:07:40 pm »
Newby likes to envy me, and my black brothers. War-i-r too. Represent.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 11:08:34 am »
It's obviously because black people drive like this *imitates* whereas white people drive like this *imitates* (- Simpsons, et al)

Or maybe because White people are more likely to be hit by Black people.  The person who hits likely has a higher chance of surviving. :)

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2006, 12:38:16 pm »
I'm surprised. I always thought asian drivers were the worst. =/
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2006, 01:18:12 pm »
They can't die while losing control and hitting a tree on the highway going 25 mph. :)

<racist>
From what I've seen white are obnoxious and drive like they own the road. Cutting people off, slamming the brakes for no reason, hitting the accel while going to a red light, not using their indicators and then act like you were suppose to know they were turning.

Mexicans are just... well put it this way, most of them shouldn't be on the road.
</racist>
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 01:21:41 pm by Ergot »
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2006, 01:21:27 pm »
They can't die while losing control and hitting a tree on the highway going 25 mph. :)

Yeah they can. But the asian drivers around here are bad because their tires in their little civics lose traction going 90mph on wet freeways. Too much bass reverberating in the loud exhaust to allow for proper steering. :p
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2006, 01:23:10 pm »

Yeah they can. But the asian drivers around here are bad because their tires in their little civics lose traction going 90mph on wet freeways. Too much bass reverberating in the loud exhaust to allow for proper steering. :p
Hey, I was drifting, not losing control ;)
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2006, 02:08:13 pm »
Yeah, like someone already mentioned: white people are to road rage that black people are to chicken. I hate it when some asshole never turns his blinker on and almost hits me, or turns it on at the last second and cuts you off.

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2006, 02:42:54 pm »

Hey, I was drifting, not losing control ;)

You can't drift well in a Civic, you'd need something lighter, more Initial D status (like a Trueno).

Yeah, like someone already mentioned: white people are to road rage that black people are to chicken. I hate it when some asshole never turns his blinker on and almost hits me, or turns it on at the last second and cuts you off.

Actually, not only white people get angry on the road. I recently read a story about a hispanic man getting angry enough on the road to follow someone home, go back to his house, get a shotgun, then return to where that person lived.

Many people are asshole drivers, that's why others get angry. It's not just a certain demographic.

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2006, 06:40:13 pm »
Thats nothing.  A few years ago, a college kid cut off an 80 year old guy and his wife going to church.  THe 80 year old forced the other car off the road then shot them with a crossbow.

Probably the funniest incident of road rage I've read about.
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2006, 07:15:48 pm »
Wow... I take it you don't live in a rural area.  In my town, hardly any people use their turn signals :(
errr... something like that...

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2006, 08:10:29 pm »
The thing is most people don't use there signals... Sometimes you really don't need to (You're in a turn only lane, the car behind you is a mile away) but if you're trying to cut in on congested roads you should at least signal...

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2006, 10:20:08 pm »
The thing is most people don't use there signals... Sometimes you really don't need to (You're in a turn only lane, the car behind you is a mile away) but if you're trying to cut in on congested roads you should at least signal...

I agree. If I'm in the turn lane, I don't feel it necessary to use it. Also, if there's nobody around, either in front or in back of me (freeway late at night), I won't use it and just coast (sometimes use both lanes if I want). During rush hour, however, I'll use it most of the time. Especially if I'm going to be going quickly and weaving, then I'll use it just because it's more safe then weaving without using it I guess :p

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2006, 10:47:18 pm »
In other news, whites more likely to own cars over blacks.  News at ten.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2006, 10:59:36 pm »
In other news, whites more likely to own cars over blacks.  News at ten.

While we're going on racist stereotypes, why not just point out the flaw in your statement. You do not have to "own" a car to get into an accident, stolen cars can crash, too.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2006, 11:50:47 pm »
Let's point out the flaw in your statement.  Not all people steal cars -- only a minimal percent actually does.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2006, 11:58:12 pm »
Let's just agree to disagree....white people own cars therefore they report accidents, black people steal cars therefore they run & steal a new car.  There, happy? ;)

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2006, 03:00:32 am »
They are likely rammed off the road for being racist fucks.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling