Announcements > [x86] Announcements

Welcome CrAz3D to x86!

<< < (4/9) > >>

CrAz3D:

--- Quote from: GameSnake on April 28, 2006, 01:31:14 am ---I really like CrAz3d, I think he's the author of some bots right? Anyway he fits the bill for this clan in my opinion and I'am very happy for him.

--- End quote ---
EL YAY!

Yeah, I made a few bots.  And out of that I had one almost-decent one & a decent one.  Go me & vb!

Joe:
CrAz3D can program? Word.

GameSnake:

--- Quote from: Joe on April 28, 2006, 02:13:35 pm ---CrAz3D can program? Word.

--- End quote ---
I'm sure he made this bot that you could customize, a "make your own bot" type of deal, I remember taking the program and pretending to be making my own bots, then distribute the program with a keystroke recorder binded in it. One notable time that this worked is when the leader of "Clan HaZe" clicked a link in my profile for some "outrageous program". A few days later I had abunch of text files on my FTP of what he was typing, including his log-in to battle.net.

CrAz3D:

--- Quote from: GameSnake on April 28, 2006, 02:58:55 pm ---

--- End quote ---
I'm sure he made this bot that you could customize, a "make your own bot" type of deal, I remember taking the program and pretending to be making my own bots, then distribute the program with a keystroke recorder binded in it. One notable time that this worked is when the leader of "Clan HaZe" clicked a link in my profile for some "outrageous program". A few days later I had abunch of text files on my FTP of what he was typing, including his log-in to battle.net.

--- End quote ---
hmm, I remember that.  I never finished it, I think.

Blaze:

--- Quote from: GameSnake on April 28, 2006, 02:58:55 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Ugh huh... sure thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version