Announcements > [x86] Announcements

Welcome CrAz3D to x86!

<< < (6/9) > >>

GameSnake:
I'm sorry! It was just so easy and I could pretend to be a hacker!

CrAz3D:
...back to the main subject, glorifying me! ;)

I <3 the little peeps that made this happen.  I also REALLY <3 whoever has helped me setup FC5 (w00t, I'm wireless now!)

MyndFyre:

--- Quote from: CrAz3D on April 30, 2006, 01:44:02 pm ---UHM, EXCUSE ME, go argue about Joe related stuff in another topic, you're supposed to be glorifying me here & my awesomeness.

--- End quote ---

Well even though we voted you in, I wouldn't exactly call what you exude "awesomeness".  You're still kind of riding on the awesome leetness of the clan.  One day you'll exude awesomeness.  But I'm not sure that it's today.  :P

CrAz3D:

--- Quote from: MyndFyre[x86] on April 30, 2006, 02:36:59 pm ---
--- Quote from: CrAz3D on April 30, 2006, 01:44:02 pm ---UHM, EXCUSE ME, go argue about Joe related stuff in another topic, you're supposed to be glorifying me here & my awesomeness.

--- End quote ---

Well even though we voted you in, I wouldn't exactly call what you exude "awesomeness".  You're still kind of riding on the awesome leetness of the clan.  One day you'll exude awesomeness.  But I'm not sure that it's today.  :P

--- End quote ---
heh, that works too...my *potential future* awesomeness.

But in all reality, Joe gets picked on alot.  He might set himself up for it, but the Joe-bashing seems rather relentless (& funny)

poofycakes:
dood ur like my idol ur in x86

i can't wait till it's my turn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version