Author Topic: Kill this bitch.  (Read 6955 times)

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
Kill this bitch.
« on: May 02, 2006, 06:42:55 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G470rfJQCI&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fbulletin%2Emyspace%2Ecom%2Findex%2Ecfm%3Ffuseaction%3Dbulletin%2Eread%26messageID%3D864843103%26MyToken%3D40822573%2Dbda4%2D4106%2Db699

I found this very funny, I seriously want to find this bitch and shove a bible down her fucking face. Somebody posted this.

-inappropriate-
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 08:29:01 pm by iago »
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: Kill this bitch.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 06:50:56 pm »
I want to cut her apart, piece by piece, with a fucking machette. I can't believe someone can be that thick headed.

After watching that, I hope her God strikes down that abomination.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 06:52:34 pm by Newby »
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline igimo1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 07:39:38 pm »
She's bad, but... FOX is just playing the media giant; picking out someone and directing rage at them. Classic widespread manipulation. Listen to his word choice and his utter contempt for her beliefs as well as her religion.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 07:40:26 pm »
Listen to her talk. She's amazingly retarded.

Don't bash the news source, they simply tried to argue with her, and were right for calling her the sickest person they'd ever had on their show.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 08:15:38 pm »
She's bad, but... FOX is just playing the media giant; picking out someone and directing rage at them. Classic widespread manipulation. Listen to his word choice and his utter contempt for her beliefs as well as her religion.

I totally agree with you. Even though this bitch needs to be put out to paster, I felt personally  that the media was very unprofessional on the way they handled the interview with said bitch.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006, 10:11:33 pm »
:-\
Hannity and Colmes were very appropriate IMO.
errr... something like that...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 10:28:14 pm »
Fuck software engineering.

I'm becoming an assassin.

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2006, 10:30:28 pm »

I'll just call you 47.
errr... something like that...

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
"Thank God for dead Soldiers"
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2006, 01:11:45 am »
This woman is fucking crazy. I was also able to scavanage around for her information, so call her and tell her how crazy she is:

-no-
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 07:58:07 am by iago »
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: "Thank God for dead Soldiers"
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2006, 01:14:55 am »
http://www.x86labs.org:81/forum/index.php/topic,5751.0.html

;)

But yes, as I said:

Fuck software engineering.  I'm becoming an assassin.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
Re: "Thank God for dead Soldiers"
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2006, 01:27:41 am »
Grr, didn't see that. Merge it please?

EDIT: Hell, just delete this topic.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2006, 01:29:26 am »

Here's here real information. Drop her a line and tell her how wrong she is, even call her:

-stop posting the address-
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 07:58:24 am by iago »

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2006, 01:34:49 am »
I actually at first thought "Hey, when's Joe going to join them!?" Then I realized even Trust would have problems with them.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2006, 01:36:54 am »
I actually at first thought "Hey, when's Joe going to join them!?" Then I realized even Trust would have problems with them.

I think you'd have great amounts of trouble finding anyone who endorsed anything these idiots claimed as truth.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2006, 01:38:44 am »
Merged.

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2006, 01:39:30 am »
If you talk to Joe about religion, he's quite similar in that "It happened so God wanted it to" sence of the thing, just not so zealot-like. But, yeah. Crazy Bitch.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2006, 01:40:24 am »
I love the last comment the guy makes before it ends :)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2006, 01:41:12 am »
If you talk to Joe about religion, he's quite similar in that "It happened so God wanted it to" sence of the thing, just not so zealot-like. But, yeah. Crazy Bitch.

Ask Joe about this.  I would be shocked if he agreed with such diluted, confused logic.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2006, 01:43:42 am »
This bitch takes the christian religion and twists it to some satanic religion :P

Offline Chavo

• x86
  • no u
    • View Profile
    • Chavoland
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2006, 01:46:51 am »
wow...just wow.  I wish I could say I was surprised that such people exists

* unTactical pounds head on desk

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2006, 01:49:21 am »
The Westburrow Baptist Church makes Satan weep.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2006, 01:49:56 am »
wow...just wow.  I wish I could say I was surprised that such people exists

* unTactical pounds head on desk
Well, Hitler existed, didn't he?

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2006, 02:47:22 am »
My e-mail to the WBC (see www.godhatesfags.com) (warning: this includes Bible quoting, so if you're offended... deal):

Hi,

I don't understand.

I've come across the website godhatesfags.com before.  Frequently, non-believers come across it and use it to demonstrate Christian extremism.  As someone who tries to spread the gospel, this is, at best, problematic.

A couple years ago at my school there came a preacher who was known only as Preacher Dan.  He spent a week at the university condemning everyone on campus who passed by who had the two seconds to stop and listen, or who just happend (in the case of some young ladies) to dress immodestly.  He claimed to essentially be a Messianic Jew -- he preached Jesus as savior, but also claimed to keep the Torah.  When I asked him if he ate pork, he said no.  When I asked him about what Paul said about eating everything with thanksgiving to God, he said that Paul would not have counted pork as food.  Very interesting time.

Point being, once I had established with him that I was a believer, he was open to discourse.

I don't understand why your church condemns.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her." (John 8:6b-7, NIV).

The meaning of this does not change in the King James Version either, if that is what you hold as scripture.

Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Give, and it will be given to you.  (Luke 6:37-38a, NIV).

God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.  (John 3:17, NIV).

You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.  Now we know that God's judgment against those who do such things is based on truth.  So when you, a mere man, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God's judgment?  Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, tolerance and patience, not realizing that God's kindness leads you toward repentance?   (Romans 2:1-4).

Finally, I think that this wisdom from Paul really summarizes that which God seek for us to follow:

If the ministry that condemns men is glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry that brings righteousness!  (2 Cor 3:9).

I fully understand the Bible's teachings on homosexuality (Rom 1:24-27).  I am not homosexual.  I just don't understand how condemning people is going to help them come to Christ.  If you make someone stop listening to you before you even initiate dialogue, then how will they be benefitted?  How can they know the love of our God if they do not hear your words?

There's a song by the Christian band Avalon, called In Not Of.  In my mind it clearly spells out what God wants from us:

I hide me, far away from trouble / The world outside me grows darker by the day
So I promise to stay here close beside Him. / Surely God would want His children safe
Then in reading, how my eyes are opened / I find out He is leading us out into the world
Into the middle of fallen saints and sinners / Where a little grace is needed most

Come take the light to darkened parts / Share His truth with hardened hearts
We are not like the world / But we can love it
Come bring the hope to hopeless men / Until the lost are found in Him
He came to save the world so let us be / In it, not of it

Wait a minute / If we say we love them
Why are we not in it? / Why do we run and hide?
Entertain a stranger / Maybe entertain an angel
The danger is if our worlds don't collide

The truth is, if we cannot reach the people to whom we want to bring the light of God, our worlds will not collide.

I truly believe that God can change everything about a person.  Furthermore, God does not demand, or even ask, that we are righteous before we come to Him.  This is also stated clearly in scripture:

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. (Rom 5:8, NIV).

I was prompted to write to you tonight because I saw the interview on Hannity and Colmes, and it troubled me.  Why are you glad that people die?  What if that dead person did not know Christ?  Are you rejoicing that people are being condemned to hell?  Who will that convince that the Christian church is the compassionate, positive organization to be a member of?

I would rather you completely kept your politics and your hatred to yourselves, because these kinds of incidents make it that much harder to bring nonbelievers to Christ.  You are being unwise in your rebuke of the nation, at least, in the manner in which you conduct it.

"Whoever corrects a mocker invites insult;
       whoever rebukes a wicked man incurs abuse.

Do not rebuke a mocker or he will hate you;
       rebuke a wise man and he will love you.

(Proverbs 9:7-8, NIV).

I hope that you do not hate me for this rebuke.  I do it in the hopes that you will realize that you are not being wise, and you are not helping the cause of Christ.  God sent Christ into the world not to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.  We are not called to condemn the world, but to go forth and baptize the world.  Jesus ministry was nothing but love, yet all you show of His teachings is hate.

In Christ,
--RP

Ahhh.  Now I know.  I *should* have read the FAQ.  Now I understand.
These doctrines of grace were well summed up by John Calvin in his 5 points of Calvinism: Total Depravity, Unconditional Election, Limited Atonement, Irresistible Grace, and Perseverance of the Saints.

Calvinists.  People who believe in predestination.  Very troublesome.  Even so, since we don't know the future, we don't know whether behaving differently would make a difference, so it's still worthwhile to try to reason with them.  *shrug*
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 02:50:39 am by MyndFyre[x86] »
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline igimo1

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2006, 12:14:25 pm »
Calvinistic thought is very... troublesome. That's why there's a bit of a reform going on, since no real intellectual would confine themselves to such strict and unforgiving forms of thought.

Anyway...

Many non-believers (and even believers, actually...) mistake that passage about passing judgement. It's to be done with love and forgiveness, not with contempt and righteousness (which few people possess). It's to be done in order to absolve the person of the sin, bring them to God, so they might be able to spend eternity with God (not for you to feel good about your supposed superiority over individuals). Basically, you're supposed to do it so that the person might realize their state of sin so that they might desire purity, and eventually, God himself.

By the way, 'Preacher Dan' is wrong. I'm pretty sure (95%+ sure) that the Jews were given a sort of list of foods they could eat, and couldn't - that of which included shrimp and pork. Many scholars have interpreted this as a sort of saftey, mainly because various diseases are passed through uncooked or poorly cooked foods, and I guess pork  (among other things) is especially susceptible.

The Bible calls for believers to stone homosexuals to death.

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2006, 03:21:10 pm »
I dont understand why Fox is even giving her 15 minutes of fame..

Offline Chavo

• x86
  • no u
    • View Profile
    • Chavoland
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2006, 03:36:03 pm »
I dont understand why Fox is even giving her 15 minutes of fame..

Because it gives them 15 minutes of publicity.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2006, 05:03:34 pm »
MyndFyre, be sure to post their response (if any)!
Fun stuff crazy people are, I JUST saw one of them in the post office, oye.  They sure do provide good entertainment, though.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2006, 05:50:52 pm »
Just want to clear out something to whoever edited my post: I only posted the address once, I actually had another topic about the same thing, but I didn't see this one. I then asked for the topic I created to be deleted, but somebody merged it...

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2006, 05:54:14 pm »
http://stoptheaclu.com/archives/2006/03/14/aclu-protects-funeral-protesters/
Wow, the ACLU is supporting Westboro..., the ACLU is a good idea, but full of the MOST RETARDED people

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2006, 06:34:26 pm »
http://stoptheaclu.com/archives/2006/03/14/aclu-protects-funeral-protesters/
Wow, the ACLU is supporting Westboro..., the ACLU is a good idea, but full of the MOST RETARDED people

Of course the ACLU supports WBC.  WBC supports the ACLU's politics.
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2006, 08:05:39 pm »
Just want to clear out something to whoever edited my post: I only posted the address once, I actually had another topic about the same thing, but I didn't see this one. I then asked for the topic I created to be deleted, but somebody merged it...

It says "Edited by iago" below, that's your first hint :P

But yeah, it was posted thrice in this thread, and I just don't approve of addresses on the forum.  I didn't pay any attention to who posted it, so don't worry about the Wrath of Ron :P

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2006, 02:34:28 pm »
Fred Phelps (the scary woman's father, and head of the Westboro Baptists) and his "church" have been protesting the funerals of gay people for years. While she doesn't get into it in great detail in that interview, the justification they give for protesting the funerals of soldiers is very much related to their old shit- they think the US is a 'Gay Nation" because it tolerates homosexuals (if they see the current US government as "pro gay", one wonders what the hell would satisfy them), and so the troops deserve to die for defending it. They can tie just about anything into their hatred of gays. They protested Mr. Rogers funeral, too, because they deemed him somehow part of the Gay Agenda. John Paul burning in hell? Also because he was too tolerant of gay people. Truly fuck up little group. They mostly support themselves with the proceeds from lawsuits (Crazy Shirley there, her siblings, and their spouses, are mostly lawyers, at Fred's insistence). They makes giant asses of themselves at funerals, goad some one into physically attacking one of them, and then sue sue sue.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce