Author Topic: Kill this bitch.  (Read 6911 times)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Re: Kill this bitch.
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2006, 08:05:39 pm »
-stop posting the address-
Just want to clear out something to whoever edited my post: I only posted the address once, I actually had another topic about the same thing, but I didn't see this one. I then asked for the topic I created to be deleted, but somebody merged it...

It says "Edited by iago" below, that's your first hint :P

But yeah, it was posted thrice in this thread, and I just don't approve of addresses on the forum.  I didn't pay any attention to who posted it, so don't worry about the Wrath of Ron :P

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
Re: Kill this bitch.
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2006, 02:34:28 pm »
Fred Phelps (the scary woman's father, and head of the Westboro Baptists) and his "church" have been protesting the funerals of gay people for years. While she doesn't get into it in great detail in that interview, the justification they give for protesting the funerals of soldiers is very much related to their old shit- they think the US is a 'Gay Nation" because it tolerates homosexuals (if they see the current US government as "pro gay", one wonders what the hell would satisfy them), and so the troops deserve to die for defending it. They can tie just about anything into their hatred of gays. They protested Mr. Rogers funeral, too, because they deemed him somehow part of the Gay Agenda. John Paul burning in hell? Also because he was too tolerant of gay people. Truly fuck up little group. They mostly support themselves with the proceeds from lawsuits (Crazy Shirley there, her siblings, and their spouses, are mostly lawyers, at Fred's insistence). They makes giant asses of themselves at funerals, goad some one into physically attacking one of them, and then sue sue sue.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.