Author Topic: Ganked  (Read 2816 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Ganked
« on: May 09, 2006, 06:06:21 pm »
I guess you know you have a big name in your battleground bracket when two Rogues from the opposing side take the trouble to get into Darnassus and gank you.

( Note: I play perma-flagged.  This is my PvP character; I intend to leave PvP options open at all times )

After this game:

The horde didn't queue again.  I was entertaining myself by jumping around in Darnassus while talking to some friends through whispers.  I wish I would have had better screenshots, but first, my camera angle was slewed during the event.  Second, I was too shocked -- I didn't even know what was going on until I was at half health.

I'd jumped into the little lake during my arbitrary, spastic jumping.  All of the sudden, I found myself stunned.  I heard remarkably familiar sounds as two Rogues used Cheap Shot and Sinister Strike'd me to death.

After it happened, I laughed for a good minute.  I really dislike Bohre.  He's a terrible Rogue, compared to almost every other regular in this bracket.  That alone wouldn't bother me at all, but the fact that he has a rediculously skewed attitude throws it over the edge.  He'll spam /rofl and /lol when the entire horde team is killing me.  Kongo is good.  I have respect for him.  I do, however, suspect that he copied me. :P  He got a Bloodrazor shortly after I kicked his ass in BG's.  About a week ago, I noticed he had the same enchant as I.  In any case, I logged on to a horde character (there's another advantage of RP/PvE servers for you: you can create two characters of opposite faction) to commend Kongo on a job well done.  It must've been pretty hard to do, considering they are both level 49:

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
Re: Ganked
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 10:17:36 pm »
(there's another advantage of RP/PvE servers for you: you can create two characters of opposite faction)

Pfft, that's the advantage to having access to the guild horde mule.  :)
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 10:22:55 pm »
Pfft, that's the advantage to having access to the guild horde mule.  :)

There's a difference.  I can do it without violating the ToS. :P

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 03:02:49 am »
Stories like this take me back to the good old days of SWG.  I would attack a Jedi of the opposite faction and his 20 member group would then be able to attack me.  Good times.... good times.... my therapist says the nightmares should go away soon.
errr... something like that...

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2006, 12:12:06 am »
You congrats them?

I would be piss off personally. Plus how did they know you were in Darnassus? Most likely you would have been in IF or SW? Plus if you were in Darnassus there is 55 guards their that should have seen 49 rouges walking around. and Darnassus is a big place how did they find you?

Personally I would have log on my mule and Told them their sorry losers for doing it.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2006, 12:33:52 am »
You congrats them?

Why not?  I thought it was funny as hell.  Kongo is pretty cool, actually.  Bohre's a douchebag, but as you noticed, I wasn't talking to him.

I would be piss off personally. Plus how did they know you were in Darnassus? Most likely you would have been in IF or SW? Plus if you were in Darnassus there is 55 guards their that should have seen 49 rouges walking around. and Darnassus is a big place how did they find you?

It's a Roleplaying realm.  They probably logged into an Alliance alt and did /who Larinda to find out.  They stealthed around to find me and vanished after they killed me.

Personally I would have log on my mule and Told them their sorry losers for doing it.

Why?  I thought they did a damn good job. :P

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2006, 12:40:02 am »
Well your a nice guy then  8)

I really do hate the horde. Just yesterday I made a alt and type /spit on Thrall about 20 times and /yelled Horde suck, FOR THE ALLIANCE, Draeni > Bloodelf. ect........

Yeah I cant find a party on that server now =)
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.