Author Topic: What would your bedroom be like..  (Read 4824 times)

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
What would your bedroom be like..
« on: May 10, 2006, 10:45:30 pm »
If you had absolutely no restraint on size or cost, what would your bedroom be like? (We were discussing this in church as a little ice-breaker today).

I'm thinking I'd take the entire city of Baraboo as my bedroom. I'd build walls around it, and replace BHS and JYMS (the schools, right next to eachother) with a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE vibrating waterbed. I'd have a sterio on one wall (remember, this is as big as the city), so I'd literally be rocking the world, and on the opposite wall I'd have a TV (plasma, screw CRT). I'd use Prarie du Sac (neighboring city) as my kitchen, but if I get hungry and don't want to go far I'd still have Culvers, McDonalds, and Subway.

How about yours?!
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: What would your bedroom be like..
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 12:25:19 am »
Decent size flat screen TV/monitor thing.
Tempurpedia matress.
Comfortable chair/computer area setup where I could dock my laptop/PDA/cell & sync all of that with a nice desktop which was connected to the flat screen.
Decent surround sound.
Gun safe.
Place for all of my camping stuff.
Filing cabinet.

Thats all that I can think of for now

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 12:27:56 am »
I have it the way I want it right now.. unless you want to line the walls with real money.. would make an awesome wallpaper.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 10:08:18 pm »
I like the room I have now, except with more storage space.  Maybe an extra bookshelf or two.

You (Joe) sound way too greedy.

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006, 11:35:42 pm »
I would want the room I have now, but instead of a carpeted floor, the ground would be covered in a temperpedic-esque material.
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2006, 12:58:20 am »
I'd want my room, except with a foot more between me and my computer box. I keep hitting it with my chair and it bugs me.

Oh yeah, and my desk repaired so that the black covering is back on it. I'm stripped down to the wood. :/
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2006, 01:03:39 am »
Why is this in Off Topic?  This forum is for split portions of threads that have deviated the original topic.  I'm moving it to general.

Offline igimo1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2006, 01:18:36 am »
A better desk, two more ikea-sized bookshelves, a queen-sized mattress, a tapestry of alexander the great, and solid-steel doors.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2006, 06:40:42 am »
If you had absolutely no restraint on size or cost, what would your bedroom be like? (We were discussing this in church as a little ice-breaker today).

I'm thinking I'd take the entire city of Baraboo as my bedroom. I'd build walls around it, and replace BHS and JYMS (the schools, right next to eachother) with a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE vibrating waterbed. I'd have a sterio on one wall (remember, this is as big as the city), so I'd literally be rocking the world, and on the opposite wall I'd have a TV (plasma, screw CRT). I'd use Prarie du Sac (neighboring city) as my kitchen, but if I get hungry and don't want to go far I'd still have Culvers, McDonalds, and Subway.

How about yours?!
You're going to hell.  Gluttony/greed is one of the 7 deadly sins.  Owned.

I'd like my room with a bit more space and some more power outlets.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2006, 08:05:21 am »
You guys who think I'm greedy don't grasp the point of this. It's to make a mega-bedroom, the bedroom to end all bedrooms.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2006, 08:07:52 am »

How about yours?!
You're going to hell.  Gluttony/greed is one of the 7 deadly sins.  Owned.

I'd like my room with a bit more space and some more power outlets.
Gluttony/greed are two sins.  But I don't see what gluttony has to do with this. 

You guys who think I'm greedy don't grasp the point of this. It's to make a mega-bedroom, the bedroom to end all bedrooms.
Why would you want one of those?  Too much walking, and it would ruin too many lives...

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2006, 09:56:57 am »
I would want a decent size room that kinda looks like neos room from the matrix. I would have my bed a few band posters up it would be pitch black all times of the day and Would have some black lights running. Then For my station I would have 3 LCD monitors running with a Linux and two window boxes with a VERY FUCKING NICE LEATHER CHAIR I saw at office depot last night for 200 bucks. Its so damn nice.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2006, 06:20:21 pm »
I JUST WANT MY OWN FREAKING ROOM!! I don't care what's in it, as long as it isn't my fat, lazy, stupid, bum of a brother.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline HitmensBrother

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2006, 06:23:12 pm »
:(

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile